Best Series Theme Tune/ Opening Sequence

And for those of you too young to remember Tv was not on 24/7
It would come on for an hour at lunchtime to show watch with mother and then back on about 5pm.
Tv would then close down at night with a rendition of the national anthem (i might have made that bit up (just going to ggogle it now.

The BBC would always play the National Anthem before closedown. Also don't forget about the schools programmes on the morning sometimes and the trade test transmissions on BBC2 when BBC2 was going nationwide (we got it around early '69 if I remember rightly), before that there was just the 2, BBC on Ch 5 and ITV on Ch 8 (405 lines before 625 lines), I think, memory a bit foggy now

Sopranos.

It would get you hyped up for the episode.

Probably the only series that i didn't fast forward through the opening credits.

Sopranos.

It would get you hyped up for the episode.

Probably the only series that i didn't fast forward through the opening credits.
Some great memories and I definitely realise I probably watched way too much TV when I was younger🤔😂.
The Godfather is still one of my favourite movies and the look on Roy Scheinder’s face when he first see’s Jaws still puts a smile on my face. “You’re gonna need a bigger boat”🤔😂
I said it back then and I’ll say it now Charlie was talking a load of b*llocks🙄😉

The Bounty opening theme - Vangelis.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back