Best PDA for tomtom, wifi, voip and cellular

XDbox2

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok I did a search and either the search button is broken or the question hasn't been asked before, I'm looking for the best PDA to fulfill my needs :)
I'm looking to replace my mobile phone SE K800i, Satnavs, Acer N35 GPS and Sony NV-u52 gps with one unit.
Has to be able to accept a sim card and be used as a mobile phone.
It has to have GPS and be able to run tomtom.
WIFI to connect to my local wireless network for MSN & VOIP.
Any suggestions please ?

Should I just go for the Nokia N35 on Three network at £30 pm ??

Last edited:
I've got the TyTn II

Ticks all the boxes above and more!

Its called the Vario3 on T-mobile which is what I have mine on, but you have to got for the max wnw package to get VOIP.

Combining a mobile phone with a PDA is not such a good idea. It works ok if you only occasionally want to use the PDA, but for regular use it's too much of a compromise. Get a good PDA and forget about the compromise ;)

I also got a TYTN II, free upgrade with Orange, should have been £199 or so. Works great with GPS software. Great WiFi access and good phone, hell even has a 3mp camera and plays MP3s if your into that sort of thing.

:)

I think the tytn 11 is a bit bulky , I use an 02 Orbit (HTC p3300)

and find it works very well

Been using the TYTN II for while now and really fits the bill the qwerty keyboard has speeded up my texting no end, only complaint so far is on my old Nokia group text sending was easy tried a addon to the TY but doesn’t work well {send messages 4 text long to 15 peeps :-( }

Back