BBC iPlayer addon - Kodi 14.0

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I cant for the life of me get the iPlayer addon to work properly on my HTPC running Kodi 14.0. Ive installed the latest iplayer addon and something's play and then just stop and if I try to play them again I get an error 1 or more items failed to play check the log. Now the log doesn't really say a lot apart from

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

So Im bambuzzled... Does anyone know why she no worky?

are you using xfinity-xunitytalk repo for the iplayer because this one works on my raspi running kodi

I don't watch football m8 but look on YouTube for vdubt25 he has a live TV addon that does what you want

p2p has good quality streams, repo attached and here is a vid how to set it up

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• repository.p2p-streams.xbmc-1.0.3.zip
    176.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Beauty guys thanks all installed and working. Just another quickie, Im sure I used to be able to watch trailers for movies that I have local to my machine. I thought I pressed info and it gave me a plot guide and also the option to watch a trailer - that seems to have gone. Any ideas why I don't have this anymore?

Thanks

I don't watch football m8 but look on YouTube for vdubt25 he has a live TV addon that does what you want

Has this addon stopped? When I fire it up I get a message going on about stealing his stuff and he's stopping it until its sorted - shame if that's the case?

Are you sure you have the mikey12345 version because it still works on my raspi

An update someone has been selling the links as their own as a ripoff

Ah fekkers - so that's why he's closed it down for now? Any ideas how long it'll be down for? Seemed a really good addon

Vdubt25 is working for me on my raspi

It has updated to 04 on my moto g and works OK

If you are still having problems goto system addons get addons xunitytalk repository press c or title to get the drop down menu and force refresh this should then update vdubt25 addon

Beauty worked a treat - don't really understand why people get annoyed about others stealing their work. I appreciate its someone making money off the back of others but isn't the reason we do all this is to share stuff you'll always have greedy b...st..ds but let them get on with it.

As far as I am know all he did was a update it never stopped working on my devices because it did auto updates

Just in case anyone is not aware - the iplayer addon for kodi made it on to the offical repo last week.

Back