AZbox HD premium

tomthered

Inactive User
Reaction score
Have seen this for a good price. Is it worth £220 delivered. Are they easy enough to set up. Its the twin tuner model and it has a 320gb hard drive. Anyone got any thoughts?

from memory the premium is the older model and has been cloned by the chinese you can get a clone model from china a lot cheaper than that
you can add a dvbt tuner to it but NOT a dvbs sat tuner as a complete motherboard upgrade was needed hense the launch of the newer premium plus version which will take either
from what i have read support is not up to much but getting better for the newer plus models with some enigma images available
i thing they can be a client box but can not be used for resharing
they have good media functions and can decrypt 4.2.2 feeds
hope this helps

Thanks for the quick reply halfman. Whats the 4.2.2 feeds for or can you not say? Did look at the Qbox mini HD but when I asked a guy on fleabay what his was like his words were that the firmware is buggy. Could really do with a twin tuner model but the prices seem ridiculous. It seems cheaper to have two separate boxes!! Do you know if it's possible to get Dreamboxes and add a sat tuner. Is it worth looking at an Azbox clone?

Back