Automatically Load the PS4 9.00 Jailbreak using a Raspberry Pi

That looks good Spud.
I will have to dig my PI out and try it.

i followed this video using USB.
if you change some settings in the power saving menu the JB is still there after you come out of rest mode.
but obviously you need to run it again if you do a full power cycle.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well got my pi zero 2 w works great but have to plug it into the ps4 usb , not able to use a external usb port as it will not load the unsupported file ???????

I'm using a samsung phone lead , is their other leads i could try ?????????????

Version 11​

1. Fixed the Fan Control payload which was broken in V10
  2. Improved the booting to 4 sec (first boot will take extra time)
  3. Fixed the Empty Bin folder issue , folder only will be displayed when we have atelease one bin inside
  4. Removed all avahi (pizero.local) dependency and replaced it with simple python program
  5. Added Option to create a FAt32 drive in SD card (this FAT32 drive if present will be loaded on boot. So pi can be used any where as USB drive in 5 sec)
  6. Have appropriate drive names for each segments (pBoot, pRootfs, PExtUSB, pFat32USB)
  7. Introduced the capability to Switch between the exfat JB images
  8. Added Virtual Keyboard which can be controlled via PC and phone.
  9. Virtual keyboard is not only for PS4 works even for PC, plug the Pi in any PC windows/Linux and you can control it with your Phone
Rebuild 2
  1. Fixed the sftp / ssh issue which was happening on PiZero 2 W and Pi4B
  2. Added separate page to handle the bin which doesn't work with binserver
  3. From now on, the USB will be auto loaded (if Exfat only then it will be loaded else Fat32 will be loaded)
  4. Option to Change the Root password reintroduced
Root password : <?>123

Get it Here

Last edited:

Well got my pi zero 2 w works great but have to plug it into the ps4 usb , not able to use a external usb port as it will not load the unsupported file ???????

Version 11​

3. Fixed the Empty Bin folder issue , folder only will be displayed when we have atelease one bin inside
  4. Removed all avahi (pizero.local) dependency and replaced it with simple python program
  5. Added Option to create a FAt32 drive in SD card (this FAT32 drive if present will be loaded on boot. So pi can be used any where as USB drive in 5 sec)
  6. Have appropriate drive names for each segments (pBoot, pRootfs, PExtUSB, pFat32USB)
  9. Virtual keyboard is not only for PS4 works even for PC, plug the Pi in any PC windows/Linux and you can control it with your Phone
Rebuild 2
  3. From now on, the USB will be auto loaded (if Exfat only then it will be loaded else Fat32 will be loaded)

Get it Here
Spud Is the Samsung phone lead your using a data cable or just for charging?

How to Setup

1. Restore the image into a SD card (using software like balenaetcher)
  2. Place SD card into the slot of the Raspberry Pi
  3. For Pi Zero W and Pi Zero 2 W (connect from the USB marked Pi USB port to PS4, second cable not needed)
  4. For Pi 4 B (connect one USB C cable from pi to PS4)
  5. Power up the PS4
  6. One Time Setup i.PS4 Network Connection -> Wifi -> Manual setup ii. In PS4 find the Wifi Network called PiZero and connect to it using password as password iii. For DNS set the primary DNS as 7.7.7.1 iv. Rest all automatic values
  7. PS4 -> Browser -> visit http://7.7.7.1 or PS4 -> Settings -> Help
  8. Click on load jail break and wait i. It will notify WEBKit is successful -> click on ok and wait ii. A popup will be thrown saying USB emulation started and wait for PS4 pop up iii. Once the USB message disappear then click ok iv. Gold Hen will load automatically
How to make the Pi as client in local network

1. Main page -> Raspberry Pi (button)
  2. Select the desired Wifi Network ID and fill in the password for the network
  3. Click Connect to WiFi button , wait for 5 sec
  4. Click Reboot Pi button
  5. Find the Pi's IP address in your local network (by visiting Router Page , host name would be pizero, for ex 192.168.0.124) and make it static , so that same IP assign always
  6. PS4 Network Connection -> Wifi -> Manual setup
  7. Select you local network
  8. For DNS set the primary DNS as static IP which you used in Router
  9. Rest all automatic values
  10. PS4 -> Browser -> visit http://(static IP) or PS4 -> Settings -> Help
  11. Jailbreak

Never tried Pi as client in local network might be that ????

So you know the Pi's IP and made it static and entered it into the PS4's DNS?

Version 11​

Rebuild 2

Get it Here
Where did you get the pi zero 2 from? Everywhere i've been looking are out of stock other than eBay at stupid markups.

Got mine from Amazon was only 2 left paid £27 and got 2 free cases black and clear

Like gold dust to get , normal price on the pi site is £13.50 but ever where are out of stock

Well on a pi discord channel and the reply was

no

otg port only

powers it too

This JB works great.
My lads been playing COD Vanguard today.
Only downside is he can't play Fortnite on it anymore as it requires an update to 9.03 to use network features 😏.

GoldHEN v2.1

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Debug Settings
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
  • External HDD Support
  • Official External HDD Format Support
  • Debug Trophies Support
  • sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch
  • UART Enabler
  • Never Disable Screenshot
  • Remote Play Enabler
  • FW Update Block
  • FTP Server on 2121 port
  • BinLoader Server on 9090 port
  • Klog Server on 3232 port
  • CE-30391-6 Error CMOS Fix

⚠️ Warnings​

The BinLoader server is in an experimental phase but in any case there are several payloads around, some even not very well done, which can also be harmful and in the best case only crash the console. So use it with caution.
I have tried to work out to support all payloads possible but no guarantees can be given on this. Obviously I do not take any responsibility in case of use of payloads not made by me.

Awesome, got the pi from Amazon and jailbroke easily enough.

Now I just need to find where to get the pkgs from.

Awesome, got the pi from Amazon and jailbroke easily enough.

Now I just need to find where to get the pkgs from.
I get mine from here

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Ive had a few so far, torrent and file upload sites
You have to suffer the adverts but all the games ive had so far work fine.

Back