Anyone still using this box?

joypad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't been in this forum for years. In fact, I now realise I haven't had a problem with the box recently, which is probably why I didn't have to visit.
The problem I have is that my box ended up in a loop today. No idea why, I wasn't at home when it happened.
It displays an error about the language, and enigma crashes somewhere during initialisation, complains that English language is not available.
I was able to login to the box and dig around. Stopped the loop, ran enigma from the command line to get the error logged, and checked a little through the python code.

My conclusion is that the flash memory glitched, leading to corruption of files on the ramdisk. This is mostly based on the fact that (1) I didn't do anything that would cause it to change, and (2) there are fschk errors in the kernel log.

Now, to the point of this post: what do I do to be able to download the latest and greatest DW image? Looks like I have zero posts, and being the novice that I am, forum won't let me get a file. Is there a different place where I can grab the file from?

Thanks,
JP

P.S. If you search the forum, there are posts from 2011 that I did, but they don't count for some reason.

Hi,

I haven't been in this forum for years. In fact, I now realise I haven't had a problem with the box recently, which is probably why I didn't have to visit.
The problem I have is that my box ended up in a loop today. No idea why, I wasn't at home when it happened.
It displays an error about the language, and enigma crashes somewhere during initialisation, complains that English language is not available.
I was able to login to the box and dig around. Stopped the loop, ran enigma from the command line to get the error logged, and checked a little through the python code.

My conclusion is that the flash memory glitched, leading to corruption of files on the ramdisk. This is mostly based on the fact that (1) I didn't do anything that would cause it to change, and (2) there are fschk errors in the kernel log.

Now, to the point of this post: what do I do to be able to download the latest and greatest DW image? Looks like I have zero posts, and being the novice that I am, forum won't let me get a file. Is there a different place where I can grab the file from?

Thanks,
JP

P.S. If you search the forum, there are posts from 2011 that I did, but they don't count for some reason.

I can email you a link to my upload if you need it, pm me and I will try and help you out.

Back