dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chaps,

is anyone a member of "said" forum, I can't register as it's wanting me to:

--------------------------------------------
Welcome to Tortuga Cove forums

In compliance with the COPPA, your account is currently inactive.

Please print this message and have your parent or guardian sign and date it. Then fax it to:

OR mail it to:
------------------------------ CUT HERE ------------------------------ Permission to participate at "Tortuga Cove" -
Username:
E-mail: ***********************
I HAVE REVIEWED THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MY CHILD AND HEREBY GRANT PERMISSION TO "Tortuga Cove" TO STORE THIS INFORMATION.
I UNDERSTAND THIS INFORMATION CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME BY ENTERING A PASSWORD.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY REQUEST FOR THIS INFORMATION TO BE REMOVED FROM "Tortuga Cove" AT ANY TIME.
Parent or guardian
(print your name here): _____________________

(sign here): __________________

Date: _______________

------------------------------ CUT HERE ------------------------------
Once the administrator has received the above form via fax or regular mail, your account will be activated.

Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it using the email address associated with your account.

Thank you for registering.
--
Thanks, The Management

I want to get on there site not only to give them "praise" for the releases but also criticism for there "links" that spam the hell out your machine....

Sadly Im not.
But thats like a job application form,A parent or guardian needs to sign it for you. lol
Anyway I normally click on the bottom links first as they tend to be the fastest.
Rogero V2.03 is the best firmware out there by a country mile,both usb hardrives work,all the new games I have tested so far work.
The Pkg manger is back on the Xmb which seems more like an app,so overall Im pleased

Rogero V2.03 is the best firmware out there by a country mile,both usb hardrives work,all the new games I have tested so far work.
The Pkg manger is back on the Xmb which seems more like an app,so overall Im pleased

Defo agreed mate!

i am a member

Could you ping em an e-mail and ask what that's all about mate? I'm 22 now and should be able to register on the site with out a warrant and my mum filling it out. if you could mate...thanks

they said when you went to register did you hit the born before 1999 box. hope this helps

urm.... maybe I didn't.....any chance if I PM could you fire one across to them....my mum said it would be OK :)

Back