Anybody in the London area?

mister k

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, just killed my ps2 the other week (and my girl isn't too happy about it!). Looking to either buy a chipped one, or just find someone who'll chip one for me.
I'm in north west london, can travel on the tube tho. Just moved down here so i don't know where to go for that kind of thing. I think theres a bunch of korean guys in the computer fair off tottenham court rd. doing it, but i'm just lookin for the cheapest option.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

K

Nah mate, i'm not after swap magic. I wanna run my discs straight without any loaders. Also wanna use MC exploit, HD, homebrew, that kind of stuff.
Cheers for the reply though.
Might have a go at chipping if myself, never tried before but i'm handy with a soldering iron, is it hard?
Also which chip would you guys suggest?
Sorry for all the newbish questions but, i've done a load of searching and there's just too much info, got no idea about the ins and outs of all the mods.
Thanks
K

If you jump on the tube to STRATFORD (Jubilee), there's a computer fair there every weekend from 10am to 4pm.

There's some guys always there on a stall chipping consoles ... xbox, PS2 slim/fat etc.

Back