Any chance of Commando Neutrino image working on VU+ Solo ? or any plans ?

mudd786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wondered if any body knows of any plans, or way, of using the commando image on a VU solo?

used the neutrino back in the cable dbox days and also since it was launched for the dm500s!!

cheers for any input!!

Last edited:
There is a port and I know they have played with the dm800se but it's not stable.
Don't think they have played with the vu duo.

cheers!

I have swapped back to the dm500, picture is poor audio is realy poor but image more than makes up for this!!

also i think the image is giving me issues

I just started getting tune fail?

it would be nice to see a commando hd image on 800se and beyond as it is a great image for 500s especially for fixed dish and probably the most stable i have used in a long while.
as i used to get plenty of lock ups and reboots on pli on 500s and nemesis and ur on the 9100s
but i guess a lot can boil down to hardware and driver compatability .
wouldn't it be nice though for the likes of technomate to invest some money and get behind the commando team to try and bring life back into the sd boxes that have been forgotten about like the 9100s 500 and 600 and also not to forget about the 800hd and possibly the new oe twin hd
this will probably never happen but would be nice as tm do make a good product that we all spend our hard earned on but the software lets in down
we can only wish

it would be nice to see a commando hd image on 800se and beyond as it is a great image for 500s especially for fixed dish and probably the most stable i have used in a long while.
as i used to get plenty of lock ups and reboots on pli on 500s and nemesis and ur on the 9100s
but i guess a lot can boil down to hardware and driver compatability .
wouldn't it be nice though for the likes of technomate to invest some money and get behind the commando team to try and bring life back into the sd boxes that have been forgotten about like the 9100s 500 and 600 and also not to forget about the 800hd and possibly the new oe twin hd
this will probably never happen but would be nice as tm do make a good product that we all spend our hard earned on but the software lets in down
we can only wish

totaly agree tm make a awesome box picture and audio realy good but the images leave alot to be desired

come on!! back the neutrino!!!

Back