Amazon's new opt-out keeps people from 'reviewing' your Alexa recordings

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Over the last few days Google and Apple have begun to address their use of real people that listen in on recordings to help improve voice AI like Assistant and Siri. For Amazon, these revelations surfaced months ago, and now it's added a toggle that people can use to opt out of potentially having their voice recordings and/or recorded message transcripts "manually reviewed" by people.

From here

i hate all that listening shit now. i was at a mates house his wife was able to play all our voices from the previous week. everything we said on ok google was saved on her phone. when i checked my phone it was all the same all the text messages i sent while driving and phone calls everything i asked was saved. ive it all turned off but its probably still listening

you go into the phone settings and then choose the accounts part. then click om the google account part it says info security and personalisation. then choose data and personalisation you can change other settings in there. it has all my google searches i have done.

i turned off location history,, voice and audio activity and youtube search history

Back