Amazing cheap food app

plasterer

DW Member +
Reaction score
TO GOOD TO GO APP
This is an app for phone, were you can collect a magic box of food fro a multitude of shops for a third of the price. Most boxes of unknown goodies are 3 pounds with a guaranteed minimum of 9 pounds worth of goodies. His family regularly use sayers and often gets fresh cream strawberry tarts, pasties, and fresh sandwiches all for 3 notes. Can only pick up 30 mins befor the shop shuts. Has morrisons, tesco express, Toby carvery, Costa, Starbucks, Greg's and tons more to choose from. Just enter location and it will bring up your store. PayPal payments. Got me first pick up today at sayers bakery 2 mins away. Will let you know. Happy Eating.... Paul

good app but a lot of the suppliers pull out of orders very late. Which is frustrating and its hard to get the good food where i am as its all gone within seconds of being up. I do understand its hard for them to know what exactly they will have left at the end of the day so cant think of a way around it. We have been left pissed off a few times to be nearly there to collect food and then find out its cancelled. When your driving 30 mins to get there its not a great feeling to get a message a few minutes before thats its cancelled.

Also some suppliers dont really follow the guidelines as its suppose to be about €20 worth of food for €5 but a few times we didnt get value for money as there was only about a face value of €5 worth of food in the box.

Not sure of your area mate.
My locals a 2 min walk.
Lucky for me, lady has a tablet as everyone does these days. Think she totals up the items as she loads the box. It does say in my area, £9 worth for 3 notes. Never been undersold. But never had a banquet. Lol

Attachments

• IMG-20221223-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20221223-WA0000.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 19
Not sure of your area mate.
My locals a 2 min walk.
Lucky for me, lady has a tablet as everyone does these days. Think she totals up the items as she loads the box. It does say in my area, £9 worth for 3 notes. Never been undersold. But never had a banquet. Lol

You don't get to see what's in the box on the Irish version of the app. You only find out what you get when you collect.

This is the app correct?
Too Good To Go: End Food Waste - Apps on Google Play

Yes, thats the app. Its the same everywhere with this format. Obviously a supermarket magic bag is pot luck, but you have an idea what you can expect from an outlet with a smaller range of products, e.g. Starbucks, Subway, local chippy, etc. Look at the outlet rating which is buyer feedback on value for money.

Yes, thats the app. Its the same everywhere with this format. Obviously a supermarket magic bag is pot luck, but you have an idea what you can expect from an outlet with a smaller range of products, e.g. Starbucks, Subway, local chippy, etc. Look at the outlet rating which is buyer feedback on value for money.

The app only came to my region in the last few months so most dont have any reviews and most of the sellers have just joined. Ill give it a few months again before I go back using it.

When the app first came out in my region there was only 2 sellers now there is over a 120.

Back