All them O2 sim cards!!

i waz told it will take 14 dayz for my £20 to come . 14 days is coming soon ( this thursday) just wondering has any 1 recieved any money onto their phone as of yet?

Up to 50 squids free with this one...
Step 1

Get new sim card

Step 2

Send a text from your existing handset with existing sim card to 865555 with the new mobile fone number that came with your new sim card(eg 0772 868232) as the message

Step 3

O2 will text you back withconfirming your upgrade and your free call time credit amount

Step 4

Call time credit will be applied within 14 days. The new SIM card and new number will be disconnected

Step 5

You can now use your new handset whilst retaining your existin number, call time balance, Bolt ons, and any numbers stored on your sim card. BIN the new sim when you recieve your credit.

I just got told I would be gettin £15!!:proud:
hi m8
i got a tenner through this but i also got a sony ericsson w810i delivered as well for an upgrade? anbody else had this?

hi m8
i got a tenner through this but i also got a sony ericsson w810i delivered as well for an upgrade? anbody else had this?

Sounds like you've won a watch m8 ( or a fone rather!) whatever u do don't fone them up to complain!!!

just got a fiver on another fone. will be keeping the other fone to myself lol

thanks mate 1st i got £10 and now i received a txt saying that i will get 10% back from my topup what else would i want!! thank you soo much

just got a tenner , need to do this with wives phone she puts about 15 a month on it , i hardly top mine up ,

Just got me fiver on :) is there a limit too doing this as ive just recieved 4 more 02 sims ????

K m8,i'll do me mums and sisters with em i think :)
Can u believe it just phoned my sister and her boyfriend to try the sims out and they both got £50 each lol,me and the missis only got a £5 each........... jammy gats lol

Last edited:
You can only do it once per sim zoo' (coz I tried it lol), but you could use 2 of your 4 to "do" the other 2 I suppose.

Not sure if this will work Bard, (it might!!) if it does you won't get much....it's all dependant on how much you've been topping up.

Back