ABGX 360 v0 9 4

will65mcmanus

Inactive User
Reaction score
not sure anyone on here knows about this just come across it on the newsgroups

Anyone who has a modded 360 will more than likely know of abgx.net and #alt.binaries.games.xbox360 on EFnet.
Well this app leaked onto usenet: abgx360 GUI v0.9.4
I've been told it's made by the creators of mulleter and abgx, and will replace the mulleter app, and a few others when it comes to checking/modding 360 ISOs.

Looks to be a very good app that's extrememly useful, especially for those of you that get so paranoid about playing on XBL.
It even has ss.bin (stealth patch) database included!
Now you have no excuse!

I read somewhere that if you use this ABG will log your IP and ban you and the only way back is to contact their staff via IRC and have them unban you. Can't verify this I'm afraid just off the grape vine

Apparently they are being pretty strict about who has their BETA so might be worth waiting until v1 is out.

I've heard the same as ms2005, your IP is logged then banned from their patch server, it'll still work for older games but not for future games which need the app to connect to their server.

Supposedly it is more than just a rumour.

I've heard the same as ms2005, your IP is logged then banned from their patch server, it'll still work for older games but not for future games which need the app to connect to their server.

Supposedly it is more than just a rumour.

There was a thread about this on TL. Grim seemed to think it was bollox, as he had been using before and after the release.

There was a thread about this on TL. Grim seemed to think it was bollox, as he had been using before and after the release.

They did start banning, but it has stopped.

I have this information from very reputable people.

What about now?
Is this link still valid, or is there a newer version leaked out, or what?
I really want to see if the iso's I use are stealth or not x_X;

Grave digger, theres a sticky about it.

Back