a temporary fix for tw pin protection

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
first of all here is a liitle tut on how to enable talkback(thanks to wilster)
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/950/

i will be posting an illustrated and a easier tut soon

so you need the talkback to be enabled ok dont shit your pants as they cant pin point your house and we can switch it on and off too

we need the talkback enabled so the box can take an update for the pin protection you can either force an update {4321} or let the box boot up itself with the talkback enabled the light must be on solid

this has been tried by me and crew in the tw area on the following boxes
1000 1010 2000 4000 its been tried on several boxes ie with these same model numbers

some have not taken the update which we believe have been blacklisted by the cc but there is a way round them :) which we will relieve at a later point

the box takes a few mins for the update then you go to the channel press the red key then enter pin {must be set in en menu} and start watching the movie that they are showing (which are crap most of the time...lol) then switch the tb off again via switch

the standard pin is 1234
remember this has been tried and tested and works 100% you can also watch the crappy filmflex movies doing this as people have been for ages
but your tb led must be solid when ordering em
if its not the box is blacklisted you can always clone another one of your mates working one or even a subbed one but for that you ned balls hehehehe

its 100% working in tw dont know about other areas as we dont live there :(

good luck and enjoy!

if you dont want to try this then basically

stop moaning about the channels and pay for them :)
or get a dbox
if not get sky and see whats available on the net for you to play with on sky
tip: you can get all channels on sky via card sharing read in the relevant section

Last edited by a moderator:
or here is another alternative grab him and brake his virgin...ity

144E6EDE.jpg

he bends both ways so you've all got a chance:)

B1A4CB50.jpg

but for me its the option in the 1st post or its going to be holly ive got a date with her next week

see if she can put a good word in for us

ps holly is his daughter :)

holly_branson.jpg

Last edited:
he bends both ways so you've all got a chance:)

B1A4CB50.jpg

but for me its the option in the 1st post or its going to be holly ive got a date with her next week

see if she can put a good word in for us

ps holly is his daughter :)

holly_branson.jpg
ooh i like i really liiiikke.....the daughter that is

Will it work on a 1000 box with only 2 simm chips? Stuck on CR1 atm, will connecting TB enable an update to work or do I need a 4 chip simm?

hi. i am a cd looking for some fun. i am into no strings attached but a reg partner woudl be also welcome. i do not want a boy/girl firend though. i tend to bottom but will also top w/ right people/person. email me if you are serious abo0ut hooking up. i do have natural brests 38c.

comeon "talkback" to me guys dont be shy

hahaha....pmsl dont share that photo keep it in your wallet :)

Back