A Funny Trick on Google!!!

kamthanki

New Member ++
Reaction score
A Funny Trick on Google!

1. Go to Code: Google

2. Click "images"

3. Fill in "bikes, flowers, cars" or any other words.

4. You will get a page with a lot of images thumbnailed.

5. Now delete the URL on the addressbar.

6. Copy the script down here, and paste it in your adressbar:

javascript:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images ; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0)

7. Press Enter and see the magic....

Even you can try here..
and you will see all avatars are floating around.
it's funny to see avatars floating around!!!

Enjoy!

lol...very good

you must have to much time on your hands :Biggrin2:

I tried it here and it didnt work but when i did the google thing it did. its different i guess :)

Looks like it works on any page with images.

javascript:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images ; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0)

Just copy and paste the code into the address bar of any page you are on and watch it happen.

lol...very good

you must have to much time on your hands :Biggrin2:

No dear i haven't got much time wrkin fulltime + Going collage.
but i've received this script via e-mail found it funny so i posted here...lol

Here is one for Facebook -

the Facebook Trick: Press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, enter key then right click. Then press up then down & magic circles will appear! The only way to stop it is to log off or reload the page...IT WILL WORK!

Here is one for Facebook -

the Facebook Trick: Press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, enter key then right click. Then press up then down & magic circles will appear! The only way to stop it is to log off or reload the page...IT WILL WORK!

It works! lol. I wonder why?

Back