600 Quid mongrel any ideas please

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Hi peeps i have a registerd kennel club mastiff but its still regiserd in the breeders name i bought the dog of a freind who has since vanished

i lost the papers as i wasnt intrested in studding but a few people have showed intrest when ive been walking him.

ive contacted the kennel club and they have confirmed that hes registerd the told me to write 2 letters one to them and one to the breeder which they would pass on on my behalf but says the cant phone them and exchange phone numbers because the cant phone people because of rules lol

so now im stuck with a lovely pedigree dog and no papers my mistake i know
so how can i get the kennel club to pass the breeders phone number etc any ideas peeps the kid who i bought him off is on the missing list in newzeland are sommick

ive tried 192.com and all breeders sites with no joy the dogs from consett area but i cant track em down all i know is there sir name is pinkerton

an ideas on how to get the kennelclub to coff up

he only looks skinny on the back end because hes a puppy so no starving remarks please hes shooting up thats why hes thin

Last edited:
sorry if i did not read this right but have you not said that all you have to do is send a latter to the kennei club and there would pass it on to the breeder ,,,err if so why not just do that ?

sorry if i did not read this right but have you not said that all you have to do is send a latter to the kennei club and there would pass it on to the breeder ,,,err if so why not just do that ?

I did send 2 letters but ive had no reply this was 4 weeks ago I think muscrat has found them for is so fingers crossed hes gonna send the details on for is

there supposed to have a slim back end, dont go fattening it up too much.

Thanks Muskrat for giving me the owners details I phoned him and he said on the phone to me tuff shit yes its my dog but your not getting any new papers you shouldnt have lost em in the first place I said and you call your self a breader why you speaking to me like this he said **** off

Now what can i do i told him not to push me 2 far are speak to me like that he just hung up

He admits hes the breeder but says because the buyer lost the papers we can fcuk off what a nasty twat i also asked if he recived my letters he said yes not intrested

did you not offer cash for him to get copys? most people arnt to bothered unless theres an incentive :(

id report him to the kennel club, a person like that should not be a trusted breader.... maybe they can help.

did you not offer cash for him to get copys? most people arnt to bothered unless theres an incentive :(

I offerd to send him a £10 cheque the kennel club told me the fee was £5 so payment wasnt an issue

the dog was also chipped as a pup so he cant deny hes his what a muppet whats wrong with people

County Court Him Mate - He Has An Obligation To You & The Pup. Nasty Man. Sue His Butt.

id report him to the kennel club, a person like that should not be a trusted breader.... maybe they can help.

Hi rs2000,

Did look around the kennel club but could find no reference to the bloke in question, couldn't find him on their breeders list for any of the dogs he advertises online, in the advert (advert not kennel club connected in any way) his kennels name is spelt wrong and his website is down/non-existant and the map of where the kennels are located is wrong, so seems to be the kind of person to not pay attention to detail.

Femalelizards conversation seems to confirm what I thought. I best not say on here what my opinion is coz the post would get deleted.

But he does appear quite a lot in "dog hotel" adverts though.

Food for thought?

[EDIT]@femalelizard, don't know if it's any use but you can get a 5 generation lineage certificate for £6 here http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/378 I would try contacting the KC again and report him for refusal to release papers that belong to YOU!

PS We got a psycho cat and a miserable dog : spook :

Muskrat

Last edited:
have followed this thread since you first posted in the begining of september

ican't believe this guy,obviously he is not a dog lover or genuine breeder and is only in it to make a few quid.

don't give up,how about a lawers letter to see what the response is.got to be worth a try before court action

could you post all his correct details please

I am in sort of the same boat, I bought a dalmation and was told the papers would come in a few weeks, couple of months later and the guy's who I bought from no longer lived in the house I went to, it was rented and they had moved on.

No sign of them on the KC reg either. I guess I have a dallie without papers but he's still my dog and I love him to bit's.

know how you feel though you have paid the money for a pred breed but with out the papers it just isnt one. :(

I am in sort of the same boat, I bought a dalmation and was told the papers would come in a few weeks, couple of months later and the guy's who I bought from no longer lived in the house I went to, it was rented and they had moved on.

No sign of them on the KC reg either. I guess I have a dallie without papers but he's still my dog and I love him to bit's.

know how you feel though you have paid the money for a pred breed but with out the papers it just isnt one. :(

going a little off thread but i too have a dalmation, with papers,but as she grew from a pup it was obvious that she was a runt,no use to breed from but one of the most loveable dogs i have ever had and very clever too so unless you intend to breed from him does it really matter just enjoy the companionship you won't find a more faithfull animal

Last edited:
Hi rs2000,

Did look around the kennel club but could find no reference to the bloke in question, couldn't find him on their breeders list for any of the dogs he advertises online, in the advert (advert not kennel club connected in any way) his kennels name is spelt wrong and his website is down/non-existant and the map of where the kennels are located is wrong, so seems to be the kind of person to not pay attention to detail.

Femalelizards conversation seems to confirm what I thought. I best not say on here what my opinion is coz the post would get deleted.

But he does appear quite a lot in "dog hotel" adverts though.

Food for thought?

don't know if it's any use but you can get a 5 generation lineage certificate for £6 here http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/378 I would try contacting the KC again and report him for refusal to release papers that belong to YOU!

PS We got a psycho cat and a miserable dog : spook :

Muskrat

Yeh thanks for all your help muskrat youve been a star as for the other
posts dont by a dog of him ffs avoid this kennel below lmao

Yeh he registers his dogs under mr and mrs pinkerton but his kennel
ads are under dennis portray

PORTREY KENNELS
DENNIS PORTREY
xxx xxx xxx
HIGH COLD KNOTT FARM
CROOK
DL15 9QF

If you ask me hes just a complete @sshole with a attitude problem removed
his phone number because i wouldnt want anyone making things worse
by phoning him and telling him hes a w@nka I phoned the kennel club today
the lady says just pay for the renewed papers and ill send them to him with a nice letter saying theres no fee to pay and you should be responsible to your buyers she was very nice and gave me the dogs born date etc as i wasnt sure I wouldnt go buying a dog of him in a hurry though what a tw@t

Last edited:
They don't escape or evade DW : spook :

Muskrat

Thats for sure think ill have to forwad a little donation to the site on pay day been nearly a year since i donated : shocked2 certainly get your moneys worth and wonderfull peeps

Fingers crossed for you m8, hope its sorted soon for you.

Back