2 Months Free Dvd Rental.............

Shaka said:
nice find m8, but it dont work...says this code has expired:CRYBABY:

The codes are once use only and each LF member gets two to give out, so someone beat you to it.

Nah. They're all the exact same code. I had the same offer with the same code in the mail.

Code seems to be working fine for me. thanks anyways, but you gotta be over 18 :(

Last edited:
terrym009 said:
:Cheers: use a different email and get 2 more free months i`m on my 2nd:)

I've tried that sort of thing with them before. First time with a different email worked. Second time didn't.

I think it's the second time anyway. I think I've had 3 accounts with them over the years all with different email addresses but I think only one used the card as another so they may have picked up on that.

code worked fine for me the other day i registered. but today 2 dvd's come but i didnt actually click to hire any. there was also a small pre paid envelope.

so do i keep these or do i have to send tham back?

i'm tempted but since i put in my bank acoount number will they not take the money out of my account?

send em back m8 its worth it hehe. I just rent 3 at a time use dvdshrink on em when they arrive send em back same day and 3 more a day later lol ;). Tis better than blockbusters etc :D :Cheers: i became a full member they have an offer on as well if u become a full member its only a tenner for 3 discs for a month instead of £14.99 and it doesnt affect ur trial like

Back