2.52 M33-3 released

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
3.52 M33-3 released

*** License in LICENSE.TXT is written only in English, since it concerns only foreign users. Only, that by Russian it is necessary to know: do not modify [installer], since this is dangerous, is possible [brik].

Changes:

- Are added the speeds of the processor: 75 and 133.
- Is added the possibility to obtain access to flash2 and flash3 through USB into recovery.
- Is added the selection of device, which is accessible from XMB through the connection USB. (Into Recovery it is possible to select - MS, flash0, flash1, flash2, flash3 or UMD, after the changes through " Connection Of uSB" there will be they [otkryvatsya] the fact that you selected)
- Is added vshmenu, which can be caused by button HOME in XMB (we they imitated vshex from [devkhuka]). With these menu it is possible to change some things without reloading of the system: the speed of processor, type ISO, device for XMB through USB, and to select the means UMD VIDEO for the playback. There is the probability that the menu is not compatible with existing [plaginami], it is possible to so that open into recovery
- Is added the support of the means UMD VIDEO through vshmenu. Copy means in /ISO/VIDEO, and search for them in the menu of " [Video]". NO -UMd does not work in XMB (even that which from Sonia…), so that it is necessary that any disk was in the drive during the playback.

Changes in popsloader:
- Is added support POPS from nucleus 3.30. Installation the same, is not only now necessary libpspvmc.prx (it was not into 3.30…)
- Carefully! [Seyvy] are not compatible between 3.30 and [sledushchimi] POPS. If [seyv] exists, POPS [zavisnet] on the black screen…

Interesting facts against vshmenu and against the supports to video of the means:
- vshmenu it is not possible to neglect thus far browser is convoluted (by pressure Of home). (Browser it remains convoluted, until you cause another point XMB, type game, music or video.)
- Since by video and play means use the same nucleus, so that as soon as will be neglected game, video will be disassembled.
- Size CSO is not supported BY UMD VIDEO by means.
- UMD MUSIC means theoretically also are supported, but we them do not have in order to verify. (Throw them in /ISO/VIDEO)

>>>>>View attachment 31173<<<<<

Last edited:
Kryton . Quick question. I have 3.52 m33 on my PSP at the moment. Can I just download the update for it and run it from my memory stick ?

Kryton . Quick question. I have 3.52 m33 on my PSP at the moment. Can I just download the update for it and run it from my memory stick ?

yes mate. just copy the PSP folder onto your memory stick and select yes to all when prompted to over write. then run the update from the memory stick.
just done mine, it all went ok.

the new XMB vshmenu is very nice. saves alot of time when wanting to change some settings and access flash0 :)

Last edited:
this is a great update. you can dump UMD's to your PC too. awsome:Doc:

Read the read me's if you aint already. Some very strange comments in there about criminal websites, and the site is named. Would seem that all is not well amongst the homebrew community. Perhaps there is a mutiny ahead. And I would suggest that the "Criminal site" watches its back, as we all know how notorious russian hackers are for DoS attacks and the such. The end could be nigh?

Read the read me's if you aint already. Some very strange comments in there about criminal websites, and the site is named. Would seem that all is not well amongst the homebrew community. Perhaps there is a mutiny ahead. And I would suggest that the "Criminal site" watches its back, as we all know how notorious russian hackers are for DoS attacks and the such. The end could be nigh?

this is all about leaked source code and it being altered and ps3news taking the credit for the hard work. M33 made it so if the ps3news site is detected in the PSP's cache then the update wouldnt work and also stop your psp from working. which i think is a bit harsh in my opinion. you can read a bit more about it here : h**p://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3626&page=1

@ madnlooney
copy the seplugin folder to the root of your memory stick and put your plugins in it, popsloader is already there. then enter the recovery menu and choose plugins. you can then disable or enable any plugins you have

Last edited:
im i missing somthing here kryton ,title says 2.52 M33-3 released

should it not be 3.52

oooooops "corrected" LOL

trust you to spot it :Kickassro

i need a holiday, turkey maybe : spook :

Need a bit of help with this please - just flashed back to 1.50 form 3.40e and then installed 3.52 m33 seems to run fine and play all of my iso's apart from Ratchet and Clank Size Matters - this has never worked on any firmware. I have tried a few different versions but screen just goes black after the selection screen - is there a known issue with this game?

I am also not sure about the installed update (-3 release) I copied the seplugin folder to the root of my memory stick (and the bits from psp folder and did that update) but dont know where the plugins are to put in it - popsloader is there but that is it! Am I missing something?

Finally, how do you dump UMD's to your pc using this release?

Sorry if these questions have been answered already - I have searched but couldn't find anything. Cheers fellas

1: to play ratchet and clank you need to set your cpu speed to 266 or above.

2:popsloader is to boot psx games from version 3.10 onwards if i recall. just copy the seplugin folder to the root of your MS and then enable the plugin in the "plugin" menu in the recovery. although i have never used popsloader. all my psx games work fine.

3: to dump a UMD either go into the recovery menu / cofiguration and set XMB Usb device to UMD disc or bring up the vshmenu by pressing the home button while your in the XMB and change USB DEVICE to UMD disc. then connect your usb lead and goto "usb connection" this will open the UMD instead of going to the memory stick. then you simply copy and paste the disc (iso) to your pc.

Many thanks kryton - all works a treat now! Just one more (silly) question if I may. Is there any reason that the cpu speed cannot be left at 266 - will it affect the unit in any way?

Thanks again! :)

Many thanks kryton - all works a treat now! Just one more (silly) question if I may. Is there any reason that the cpu speed cannot be left at 266 - will it affect the unit in any way?

Thanks again! :)
i leave mine at 333 mhz

it is designed to run at 333 mhz but was reduced to save battery life.
but to be honest ive never seen any difference. i still get well over 3 hours from a full battery.

Back