12 plate vauxhall corsa 14 Sri

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Brought thus car in February this year from Evans Halshaw on the 12 plate there was only 2000 miles on the clock they was the first owners my question is do they have to send me letter for a service to keep it up to scratch for manufacturers guarantee or do it off my own back so to speak

Brought thus car in February this year from Evans Halshaw on the 12 plate there was only 2000 miles on the clock they was the first owners my question is do they have to send me letter for a service to keep it up to scratch for manufacturers guarantee or do it off my own back so to speak

They should send you a pre- book appointment date/time when your next service is due sticky. What you do then is phone Evans Halshaw up to confirm there pre- book appointment is convenient for you. Any doubts sticky phone Evans Halshaw up and check with them and don't forget to take your service book with you when it's being serviced so they can stamp it. :)

the 1st service will be due either when the car is a year old or reached 10000 miles but evans halshaw contacted me to arrange my service for my corsa hope this helps.

the 1st service will be due either when the car is a year old or reached 10000 miles but evans halshaw contacted me to arrange my service for my corsa hope this helps.
They never contacted me so I booked it in myself for next Saturday cheers anyways

Back