CD & DVD 1000 music tracks on iso dvd to media player ?

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive downloaded two iso image dvd files (audio ts & video ts) that contain 1000 mp3 music tracks, i can mount them using daemon tools and listen to the tracks via media player no probs.

What iam wanting to do is add each/every track to media player, without the need for mounting the iso, can someone tell me how to do this please.

cheers.

Last edited:
think you need something like this to rip the mp3 from the dvd which is now a video file with audio.?

DVD to MP3 Converter can extract audio from DVDs. You can easily extract a certain beautiful section of music or dialog from your DVD video file and save them as MP3 files. You can get perfect output mp3 files as the originals. So you can convert DVD audio tracks to mp3 for burning CD. And the conversion speed is fast.
DVD to MP3 Converter support batch conversion. You can once extract several sections of a DVD audio track. You can set the Beginning Time and End Time of each extraction section. You can also just convert several chapters of the DVD file using DVD to MP3 Converter.
Before converting you can set the ID3 tags of output MP3 file, such as Artist, Album, Date, Genre.

or this

All Media To Mp3 Converter v2.6

All Media to Mp3 Converter Pro is a super tool for conversion all your video and audio files to Mp3, Wma and Wave format.

All Media to Mp3 Converter Pro = All Audio to Mp3 Converter + Rm to Mp3 Converter + All Video to Mp3 Converter + Dvd to Mp3 Converter

Features:
----------
Convert AVI(Divx, Xvid, Mpeg4) to Mp3, Wma and Wave format.
Convert Mpeg1/2 to Mp3, Wma and Wave format.
Convert VCD and DVD to Mp3, Wma and Wave format.
Convert Real to Mp3, Wma and Wave format.
Convert Mov to Mp3, Wma and Wave format.
Convert Wav to Mp3, Wma and Wave format.
Convert Wmv and Wma to Mp3, Wma and Wave format.
Convert Video and Audio to Mp3, Wma and Wave music format.
It's easy and fast.
Very User-friendly interface.
Auto scheme parameter.

Last edited:
Pm sent M8
got it mate, thanks :)

iam trying to remember what the name of a program is i had years ago, it extracts raw iso images etc into parts so that you can see each track etc, i think its summit like that i need, can anyone remember what its called, its not magiciso, but its summit like that ??

Ive downloaded two iso image dvd files (audio ts & video ts) that contain 1000 mp3 music tracks, i can mount them using daemon tools and listen to the tracks via media player no probs.

What iam wanting to do is add each/every track to media player, without the need for mounting the iso, can someone tell me how to do this please.

cheers.
sorry, i think iam getting this wrong, its an iso file i have, i want to take each music track off it and add to my windows media player and maybe later i will also convert it to dvd or dvd mp3, but right now iam just wanting to get the tracks from the iso and add to windows media player ????

Just use the program isobuster or winiso
Open up your file iso in either of these and it will list the files when you click to open.Use extract to get them to a folder on your pc and just take it from there,and load up as mp3 or video file to what prog you want them to go.

Just use the program isobuster or winiso
Open up your file iso in either of these and it will list the files when you click to open.Use extract to get them to a folder on your pc and just take it from there,and load up as mp3 or video file to what prog you want them to go.
ahhhh, isobuster, thats the very one i was trying to remember, thanks mate :), and thanks to the other guys helping too, much appreciated :)

ok, still stuck, lol, i can see the vob files and play them using media player, but i cant see how to get each indevidual track and save onto windows media player ???

ok, still stuck, lol, i can see the vob files and play them using media player, but i cant see how to get each indevidual track and save onto windows media player ???

I dont think you will M8, by what you describe, someone has made a audio dvd think your gona have to rip the mp3's out using the software, save them to your HD, then load them into WMP

Have a look here, I was trying to make one last week. knew what I wanted but couldnt do it till I found software. Think this guy has done the same sort of thing.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=103392

have a look in the rar file of the one I done for my sister

1st pic shows all 19 albums in their sep folders,a ll MP3's on a dvd
done in audio dvd creator.

2nd one shows the image before burning with nero, (audio and Video TS folders)

is this what you have M8 in yours?

Last edited:
try mounting the iso and then use WMP to rip audio from cd/dvd should rip each tune off to your hard drive

Back