1 month xbox live who wants it

will65mcmanus

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got my xbox back i have 1 month xbox gold free which i dont want so the first to ask gets it.

regards will

chawwwing,,, me please.........mines just coming up and i dont want to have to buy one till after xmas.

So what happened they fixed it no problem? Or a new one?

cheers pal, it,ll save me having to get one before xmas.

Can your voucher be used for toping up an account or only to create a new one?

If it is only to create a new one then you can get a month free anyway just be re-registering with a new email address.

Can your voucher be used for toping up an account or only to create a new one?

If it is only to create a new one then you can get a month free anyway just be re-registering with a new email address.
you can extend your own.

thommohawk has voucher since he asked first sorry to everyone else if i could transfer my own live account i would i have 6 months left to run but im banned and have sold network card.

only just got round to inputting it and it wont have it, looks like no live for me till after xmas unless i get time to get one, mine runs out today or tomorrow just had the email.:nopity:

nice thought in the first place.

only just got round to inputting it and it wont have it, looks like no live for me till after xmas unless i get time to get one, mine runs out today or tomorrow just had the email.:nopity:

nice thought in the first place.

You could always try the 48hr codes.

well well well bloody xbox, i entered the code and it wouldn't take the code, i put it in right and i tried 6 or 7 times and it still said failed, i checked my email for confirmation and there wasn't one so posted above, now i get a pop up saying i have an email i check and i have a confirmation of i months live, so it did work after all but the code fail every time i put it in, must have been a xbox.com fault, ive never used the site to input before i always used the xbox itself, anyways non of that matters its confirmed it so thanks again to the original poster.

well well well bloody xbox, i entered the code and it wouldn't take the code, i put it in right and i tried 6 or 7 times and it still said failed, i checked my email for confirmation and there wasn't one so posted above, now i get a pop up saying i have an email i check and i have a confirmation of i months live, so it did work after all but the code fail every time i put it in, must have been a xbox.com fault, ive never used the site to input before i always used the xbox itself, anyways non of that matters its confirmed it so thanks again to the original poster.

PM SENT PLEASE CHECK

I had 1 sent to me when my xbox was repaired. It didn't work. I called them and they asked me to photograph it and send the pictures so they could replace. I never got round to it.

Back