VU+ solo2 clone problem

bjarniingi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,
can anyone help me restoring my reciever.
The thing is that i bought new reviever and it turns out to be clone.
it has HW error after i updated it.

i tried to update with BH, OPENPLI and some other images but i always get HW error.

it seem´d like this update were going to work but when it booted up then i got the error again.

so if there is someone that can help me it would be weary much appreciated,

thanks in advance.

Thanks so much davvvo.
i´ll try this tomorrow after i get the permission to download :)
i´ll let you know after i try this.

Hello!
I had problems with HV Error on my VU + SOLO2. Now I have solved the problem.
I did this:
VU + SOLO2 machine to upgrade the FPGA program, and encryption chip program to upgrade the BLACK HOLE, 2:08 after the new software

Upgrade the FPGA method please refer to the "fpga_update tools" folder "fpga_update. Doc"

Upgrade the encryption chip method please refer to the "update tools" folder "vu0 +.
JPG ¡±

It makes box updateable for new versions.

Hello!
I had problems with HV Error on my VU + SOLO2. Now I have solved the problem.
I did this:
VU + SOLO2 machine to upgrade the FPGA program, and encryption chip program to upgrade the BLACK HOLE, 2:08 after the new software

Upgrade the FPGA method please refer to the "fpga_update tools" folder "fpga_update. Doc"

Upgrade the encryption chip method please refer to the "update tools" folder "vu0 +.
JPG ¡±

It makes box updateable for new versions.

We have a guide for this by AJT here
Upgrading vu+solo2 clone to accept genuine untouched images

Please you upgrade went ok too.

Hi guys

For many people enough to STEP 1:Upgrading the FPGA and is the ability to upload new images .
Why not for me? After upgrading the FPGA still HW error. Why ?

Is after the STEP 1: Upgrading the FPGA , STEP 2:Upgrading hardware is necessary?
For me execution of Step 2 is impossible, can't upgrade box via RS232 cable .
Everything made by guide by AJT , com connection :eek:k, cable:eek:k
download without success.
How to solve it ?
Maybe someone has implemented full upgrade to image ;)

regards

It's the 2nd step that allows the newer drivers to work. Did you get an rs232 cable with your box?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Could you try this way:
1) cmd
2) mouse right button on cmd icon ....as amministrator
3) cd
4) write path of "update.exe" file
5) type: update.exe

One of my friend has also bought a new SOLO2 from Alibaba. he received that box 3 days before via China post . today morning he contacted me and told me something like that .
1. Box has BH 2.0.6 image
2. he had tried every tip and read all these posts here in this forum but his box doesnt accept SOLO2 exe update file .he told me the same problem as some members are facing . I asked him to come with box at my home i will see this .
I have also tried every thing But it doesnt run the exe file . even I had changed the cable and used my cable my pc but nothing .. just for experiment i did all the procedure in my box again ,. it worked all with no problem . I advised him to contact his seller . he contacted him about an hour before in skype . Seller told him
Its a clone box . there is no guarantee of accepting the original image. As u r telling us about SOLO_UPDATE file . we dont know about this kind any file and logged off from skype . when he told me i was astonished how this can be he didnt know . I told him lets see wait some days and use a safe clone image.
I m thinking may be they have produced really 2 kind boxes . 1st kind was developed at early stage and 2nd kind they have developed after that in this thats why some of the really old boxes are not accepting any update . What U think is it Possible ??????

Yes is it!!!!
My box has the same problem.
Only 1 time I had download with succes the update.exe (original cable+desktop Win7+usb to rs232 converter+update.exe by DOS)
After I tried many times but only DOS black screen!!!
Yestarday I had also DOS black screen but after the box rebooted fine again

Back