ZGEMMA-H5-2TC-FTA-HD-Triple-Tuner

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to buy a new ZGEMMA-H5-2TC-FTA-HD-Triple-Tuner, couple of noob questions for the experts online ;)

How do they work, I see there's just a single feed in, so say I put my cable feed in, how does it scan the sat tuner?

Can you input 2 clines, 1 for cable and 1 for sat? and have them working on mgcamd? is it just a case of puting the 2 clines into the one newcamd file?

and lastly, are these boxes any good for IPTV. :)

Single feeds in yes mate.

Mgcamd will take 2 lines one for each format in the same file although you would be better using oscam.

As for scanning etc you will learn alot from this thread

ADVICE - can not get no signal on Zgemma H5.2TC ?

IPTV works fine on them ask your provider for a an enigma2 script this will then make the bouquets for you.

Aye that thread was interesting mate, I'm more asking how if I put my cable feed in the box then gets sat? or vice versa, like I say I'm not sure how a single feed works for different tuners. :confused:

I decided against the triple tuner and went for the H5 combo instead, can you put the Ipab 1.35 image on a combo box? :confused:

Cancel above, Just realised the H2H is a combo box, it does work. :)

Damn I wish the edit button would last a little longer, peeps will be thinking I'm a post clocker, or even worse an attention seeking crossdresser who likes to be known as Lizzie who frequents the "why not club" on Rose St, Edinburgh on a Saturday night, happy hour from 12am till 2am. ;)

Back