Zelda

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
How far are wii all at, at the min i just finished the first dungeon the one with the 3 giant flowers

not far mate, still in the first temple and have just got the boomerang. I couldnt play much in the week becasue hours just disapear and before you know it 2am on a school night.

Finished work now and was planning and spending alot of time playing but am still suffering with a 2 day hangover. Maybe later.

So far I think its probably the best game Ive ever played, bar the lack of voice acting which once you have meet Princess Zelda in the cut scene in the tower you understand what everyone is talking about - its the only thing missing to make it perfect.

stick with it its a great game if u need any help give me a shout

yea, just got mine today only like 3 hours in but got to say its a bloody good game and overall i am well impressed with the wii.
got to hand it to nintendo they do try and innovate rather than going with the safe option of enhancing whats already been done

I think I'm close to finishing the main quest, I've completed at least 4 main story quests in addition to 8 dungeons. Done a couple of side quests too, but generally I don't have the patience for those.

oh what a great game,
im near the end i think, im about to kill the boss for the 3rd part of the mirror, got my HD cables yesterday, and i got to say it is worth gettin them if you hav a hd tv, its so much clearer well worth it,

Back