XGD3 failing on verify

lol so the ihas was a waste of cash after all then ,

i just hope xecuter hurry up and release the update lead for the nand x so i can update mine and do the rgh
I am sure I have seen a vid on tx where an American chap updates via an ck3i.

I am sure I have seen a vid on tx where an American chap updates via an ck3i.

you can mate but i dont have a ck3i,tx are making an update cable to allow updating thru usb tho,ive read theres a way to make your own,but i havent seen the plans for it anyware

so my options are either buy ck3i + update lead=30 quid
buy usb update lead = 8 quid
make my own=4/5 quid

and i will be ftping the isos marra once i get it rgh,i think i am gunna keep my mw2 console as legit and rgh a slim

tis frustrating however,ive got everything i need for rgh other than an updated nandx

You are, or will be burning discs that won't work once your consoles dae is updated. Even if you don't plan in changing dash now, one game will eventually do it.

@ Oggy, so will this will affect consoles that are not even on line? as you say eventually a game will update it?

you can mate but i dont have a ck3i,tx are making an update cable to allow updating thru usb tho,ive read theres a way to make your own,but i havent seen the plans for it anyware

so my options are either buy ck3i + update lead=30 quid
buy usb update lead = 8 quid
make my own=4/5 quid

and i will be ftping the isos marra once i get it rgh,i think i am gunna keep my mw2 console as legit and rgh a slim

tis frustrating however,ive got everything i need for rgh other than an updated nandx

@ i-zombie Will you keep us posted when this is out? so it can be done just using the ck3i + update lead? will this involve any soldering etc. or just plug in and flash?

Last edited:
Yes, offline will likely be affected & you can use a ck3 pro to update the nandx too, not just the ck3i.

Thanks for that Oggy, i have a ck3 not sure if it's a pro though as quite old now, ....shame about "offline" then for now.....just handed out some backups as well......will tell them to hang fire at the minute then......

Back