Xbox 360 Xenon dead after flashing ecc, attempted to flash original back

Julez101

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, I have recently tried to RGH an old xenon board and after flashing the ecc, the nand was unreadable. I tried everything in getting it right. The xbox booted once but with an error E79? It has never been exploited and is/was in perfect working order. I am not sure what on earth might be the problem. No lights, no power, nada! J Runner gives me the error

Flash Config: 0x00000000

Can not Continue
Can not continue
Version: 03

This is the second console this has happened to , The third worked perfectly well but for some reason the first too have mulfunctioned. Done a good 6-8 Jtags and RGH so my knowledge is pretty good in this subject already. Somebody help please. (P.S. Thanks to the guys who are helping with the slim problem, Oggy, Dave)

The xenon boards are a total nightmare I done one once.it was working ok then I read nand again .It gave me red lights the xenon has a mind of its own.!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

give this a try m8 and see if you can restore your original Nand file back

go to the JRunner program and look for output folder that is where you will fined your original dump , next just cut any other files that is in their to the root of JRunner.........

run JRunner program , click onto Write Nand select your motherboard and fingers crossed it puts it back to the original state ......

To be honest i wouldn`t even bother with a xenon , you will be lucky even to get the key off of it , i had 1 sat there for 13 hours trying to get the key , that ended up in the bin :)

Thanks for all the help.. Yeah Xenon is a load of shit! Always given me problems! I have a slim with the same problem! Dave you've helped on that thread! Still no luck but if worst comes to worse! Buy a new one lol!

To be fair it was only released for the xenon for dvd key retrieval.
Thanks for all the help.. Yeah Xenon is a load of shit! Always given me problems! I have a slim with the same problem! Dave you've helped on that thread! Still no luck but if worst comes to worse! Buy a new one lol!

Alright, I found a thread with a tutorial on the xenon for the RGH by Team Xecuter and thought i'd follow that. Nobody suggests shorting the nand?

Send it to Dave mate in sure he will sort it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Back