xbmc special episodes libruary

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hiya,
im having abit of trouble with xbmc scanning special episodes, for example i have the office uk version season 1 and season 2 and they have been picked up fine now they are named correctly, but i have the christmas specials part 1 and 2 aswell but i cant get it to pick them up properly, it must be down to the name of the files but ive tried alsorts, because you name tv series with season and episodes like S01E01 etc etc someone said try S00E01 but that hasnt worked, ive named them the office (uk) christmas specials E01 E02, just the office christmas specials but nothign seems to pick them up properly, does anyone know the correct way to name these extra episodes ? thanks

try

the office bbc Christmas Special 1
the office bbc Christmas Special 2

if you are not sure you can check out the source that the xbmc tv scraper uses here

thanks for replying, ive finally sussed it, when i was renaming them with s00e01 i was leaving for example the office christmas special s00e01 which wasnt working, they need to be the office S00E01 etc etc, same with gavin & stacey christmas special that just needs to be gavin & stacey S00E01 so i would think all special epsisodes are apart of season 0, and the episodes just go from the date the specials were released, thanks

Back