Would You Like To Know Why Members Get Banned?

Would You Like To Know Why Members Get Banned?

• Total voters
most ppl get banned for taking no notice of what a mod/admin has told them what not to do
or for taking no notice of the rules
so really no need to ask

most ppl get banned for taking no notice of what a mod/admin has told them what not to do
or for taking no notice of the rules
so really no need to ask

what? wasnt really taking any notice of what you said. got bored after the 1st rule aswell lol

I think to be honest if you discover a member is banned a simple pm to an admin and they'll proberly at least point you in the right direction of why.

Think it's a decision for admin and mods.

I'm pretty sure that they discuss bannings between themselves and that should be good enough.

The discussions would most prob bring on more bannings themselves.

Look this is a pointless discusion people
And for that point i ask if it maybe closed
You get banned for pushing your luck, breaking the rules and such
If your gonna be stupid what do you expect
As said if you read the last few threads posted its obvious why the ban
The temp bans are usually personal so ask the person if you dare
They may even tell you the thuth
One thing i will ask and hope
At least 2 mods etc need to agree to a ban
Or even better a vote by all mods etc
Power corrupts or so they say

People like biffo - red devil - vixen, i have always wondered what exactly they did to be banned. Obviously broke the rules somehow but how?? ... lol. Well 37 saying yes sounds like most of us like be slightly nebby :proud:

ok here is a reply

basicly they do something that is against the rulles so we admin/mods discuss them and a desition is made to ban
and how long for

that is all u need to know

we dont just issue bans willy nilly

People like biffo - red devil - vixen, i have always wondered what exactly they did to be banned. Obviously broke the rules somehow but how?? ... lol. Well 37 saying yes sounds like most of us like be slightly nebby :proud:

I think that if you're nebby enough, and you've got the time, you can search through someone's posts and find a pattern that leads to a ban. I don't think that specific reasons need to be given.

that depends who's on duty in highlanders case give him a pengiun works every time, and as for digi and dutcho a sleep will secure anything you want ..... lol :)

i'll have you know, penguins are not the only things that work in my favor LOL

i have banned members that have sent me a pm, and gave me a legitimate reason for a ban, just to cover tracks

p.s.my chopper is getting rusty, a i have not banned anyone for about 4 months at least........so be warned LOL

Last edited:

Is that all you wanted to know PMSL...

I banned all 3 of them for being cúnts!

red = biggest cúnt (weirdo **** too)
Vixen = cúnts bitch
Biffo = not a bad fella but kept on my case!

Bit lagging (drunk down hre!) but hopefully that explains it pmsl.

If I offended sory lol

Mickie ;)

Is that all you wanted to know PMSL...

I banned all 3 of them for being cúnts!

red = biggest cúnt (weirdo **** too)
Vixen = cúnts bitch
Biffo = not a bad fella but kept on my case!

Bit lagging (drunk down hre!) but hopefully that explains it pmsl.

If I offended sory lol

Mickie ;)

Lol thanks for the clarification :Cheers:

hmm, i just looked at the poll results, how can admin vote no? lol you know EVERYTHING that happens, thats how rat caught me editing his post the other night, you HAVE to vote yes lol

sounds right to me anyway, and im drunk as fook :proud:

edit:

just counted empty beer cans, and those 6 votes would change wether yes or no was in fornt as well lol

Last edited:
Back