Working gun made with 3D printer

They are being made in nearly all the gun clubs up and down the country by the members reusing old cartridges and this has been happening for years, so there really is no problem at all.
But on the subject of the plastic gun, the real threat is the problem of detecting anyone carrying one through security check points such as at airports, conferences, political meetings or even sporting events.

I know there are plenty of people making their own ammo, but getting hold of detonators and gunpowder is hopefully beyond the means of the average yob. But that is not the only way to power a projectile.

I know there are plenty of people making their own ammo, but getting hold of detonators and gunpowder is hopefully beyond the means of the average yob. But that is not the only way to power a projectile.

Unfortunately it is very easy to get hold of and as long as you don't get huge amounts almost untraceable.

I wish I had the money to buy one of these bad boys, although, I'd probably just make silly things.

printer the gun is not difficult, being doing that type of prototyping for years at work on industrial 3D printers. As with all technology price has come down to a stage where its affordable for home users.

But tbh, you could make a serviceable gun from scrap metal and access to a basic workshop, hard part is the ammunition.
i think the concern would be security at airports and schools etc that have metal detectors for guns

I wish I had the money to buy one of these bad boys, although, I'd probably just make silly things.

id make parts for my consoles so i could change cases etc, and of course sell them lmao

Back