Working 100% : CCcam+Gbox with SSSP on Technomate 1000/5000/6000 Series

To add to the above tutorial.

1. Edit cccam.cfg in HDVB folder with your sever details. Once you've done that you need to make sure you add a 1 at the end else the software won't recognise your sever.

cccamcfg.jpg

2. Load HDVB and set the correct config setting as shown below by clicking on the config button on the right.

hdvb.jpg

comport.jpg

3. Next click on open comport make sure the receiver is on standby before doing so. Once you've pressed the open comport button you can go the channels you want to clear.

hdvb2.jpg

4. Thats all there is to it. Click on cccam tab to view your sever details etc if you want to.

hdvb3.jpg

Note: it can take up to 5 seconds between channel change for it to open the channel also this software should work on Gbox as well but I've not tested it.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

In step 3 the top box on my HDVB is blank, can anyone point me in the right direction of where the problem may lie.

I am getting a connection when i go to the CCcam view but when i go to monitor there is nothing in that top box.

I also noticed with the line i have been given for the test connection that at the end it says 'no'. When starting HDVB with 'no' still in the line the program
is get a box pop up which says 'Error de sintaxis: Type mismatch Origen HDVB.ini' when i remove the 'no' from this line its start fine but i get the problem where the box is blank

Any help would be great

Here is an example of CCcam.cfg

# Opcional parametros:
# ----------------------
#
# MaxHop= [0=None], or 1-N
#
# #Ignore NodeID Max 255
# NodeID= 1122334455667788,1122334455667788
#
# #Ignore CAID Provider Max 255
# CaidPr= 0100:00004106,1810:00000000
#
# #Ignore SID Max 255
# NooSid= 76c0,6734
#
#
###################################################################

[CCcam]

Wantemus=1
Active=1

MaxHop=3

#Server#
C: 192.168.1.10 12000 libux passone 0
C: cccamservertest.dyndns.org 12000 test passtwo 0
C: shareserver.test.org 12000 qboxhd passthree 0

Activo=1

Hello,

I have read much about cardsharing but i dont know what i have to do.
Ho can help me out pleasse step by step.
I have Technomet 6900 super with internet connection.
In the menu 8281 i can read is connected but y find nothing to wath.

Hi Marc,

You should do some more reading first and try out some stuff.
I think the topics are very clear ?

If you get stuck w'll be here with a helping hand to guide you But everybody needs to read a bit first into the topic !

On your screenshot you are connecting to several Newcamd servers. Try with one First ! and try that package.

Hi Wolfje,

How can I see with package is working?
I'm from Belgium and i know not so much about cccam.
Can you tell me pleasse, is it possible to work without a xtra cam like a diablo?
dit i need a xtra pc to connect to a cccam or is it not necessary with a TM6900super?
I have TM 6900 super and TM1500CI motorised disk 110 cm and a dis 80cm.
I also see that i have IP adres from the router.
Im happy i find somebody ho can help me out, thx

You should start with your setup first :
You are gonna connect to a newcamd server :
What is server on that newcamd server ?
Tv Vlaanderen : CAID 0100 006C
Telésat : CAID 0100 006D
Nl Digitaal : CAID 0100 006A

On which port ?
What is the deskey to connect ?

Is this newcamd server actually working ? Are you sure ? Has someone tested this.
Forget your diablocam.
Well you can use the diablo2Cam & the wifi version to watch Basic Package + IRDETO nl digitaal at this very moment with the latest underworld / ipnosys / Key.bin But that is emulation and has nothing to do with your technomate ethernet setup.

If you have a diablocam wifi you can connect towards newcamd / Gbox servers.

But you should read some more and do this in steps as you are not clear what setup you are actually trying to get working.

Hi wolfje,

I have read a lot of stuf here and other forums. I find this server its a free server, eaven im not sure that this is a working server.
the deskey is usual 01020304.....
first of all i like to see i have a working connection with the internet without a pc or other stuff just the Tm to the router.
By example i have on this server port 3013 CAID 09C4 Sky 19 but i'm not sure its work.
I'm searching somebody ho can learn me step by step once i know how its work i can go further. Pleasse help me with this.
You can mail me no email addresses allowed to be posted on the forums

i have read on the forum you are searching to convert a key, try this one.
01 154A1A865DF48DED / 51 7115CDFF51977785 / 03 88A4160D2643EC48
53 E2753C36AEAE236D /
06 88A4160D2643EC48 / 56 E2753C36AEAE236D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Is there somebody ho knows a good working free cardsharing server?
Can you PM me pleasse.

Thanx

Thanks stitch007 with the hulp of all i can find the way to configur cardsharing.
meany meany thx
I will post what the results are on my TM6900 now

Hi, I have still no connection to camd server. is ther somebody ho know a good working camd server.
When i try to connect with a 6900 super do i have running the pc also?

:Fish:

Hi, I have still no connection to camd server. is ther somebody ho know a good working camd server.
When i try to connect with a 6900 super do i have running the pc also?

:Fish:

No you do'nt have to run computer justconnect your tm to router with lan/cat5
cable and go into your 8281 menu
and have a good read off digidude tutorial here
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/189322/

i did all as per your instruction, i added cline of my friend who is using DM. but the server is not showing in the cccam section. i checked all 100 times but its not working.
please guide me

would have been nice if you introduced yourself in the introduce yourself section
after that you might tell us what stb you have and the setup you have are you connected to router or computer ect.
and what do you mean by the server is not showing in the cccam section?

Thijs y'r 100% correct in yr statement. Also I have read on the forum people should stop asking about cardsharing servers .... They can ask in PM but that's it... I think this is a good idea ?

Re: CCcam with SSSP on Technomate 5000 Series

Hello all,
I am trying cccam with SSSP on my TM 5000 USB series. I am using HDVB1.15.
I am stuck at the moment. here are more details:

I am using Win 7 with USB to Serial. I confirm my USB to Serial works as I can upload firmware/keys to my TM.

I have had problems launching HDVB as some ocx files were missing. I have sorted this out. However, HDVB sometimes launches with this error: type mismatch origen HDVB.ini . what is 'origen'? lol

Within option in TM menu, I have set share mode as SSSP. is this right? alternatives are rs232 slave or rs232 master.

Coming back to HDVB when there is no 'origen' error:
it launches and I set my com port and click open port:
the monitor window shows:
remote control off
les canales off.
that's it.
My monitor tab does not look like the below:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/225877/

in the cccam tab, I can see HDVB connecting to the server (c line). I have edited the cfg file. I have typed in activo=1 and include '1' at the end of my c line.

what is that I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

Really cant get my head round this :) my setup is:

Technomate 1000D Super
Latest DM patch (2011)
Null Modem Cable
Static Dish set at 28.2e

I have done everything in the tutorial and I'm getting connected to free servers (dont mind paying but want it working first) and provider list comes up but its not opening the channels I want. I am waiting on a bigger dish arriving to set up a motorised system.

Any ideas what am doing wrong?????

Back