Windows 7 - All versions - (Direct Download *No License*)

I got it working I just opened all the files in IMF burn and clicked create iso image and it work just hope I can get this activation working on it ok

Re: Windows 7 - All verions - (Direct Download *No License*)

that wont work.
you need to carry out step 6.

well it worked and installed ok using 64 ultimate now

which daz loader should i use and theone ive dowloaded wants a make of pc but mine is a custom built one how do you get round that

Last edited:

which daz loader should i use and theone ive dowloaded wants a make of pc but mine is a custom built one how do you get round that

you can download from offical forum over at mydigitallife.info

You can select any make of PC, its just the certificate used and I think it shows up in the activation panel. Generally I select Acer or HP.

could this thread be made a sticky perhaps? just people ask for the iso to win 7 and i know this post exists but it takes me a while to search for, which is probably why they ask in the first place.

I have to say there is some difference between these ISO and retail ISO which are couple of hundred mb bigger. They don't seem to have all the drivers on there as installation failed on my netbook whereas a copy of my boxed upgrade DVD worked fine.

I have to say there is some difference between these ISO and retail ISO which are couple of hundred mb bigger. They don't seem to have all the drivers on there as installation failed on my netbook whereas a copy of my boxed upgrade DVD worked fine.

it worked fine on my acer lappy. but might not be the best out there.

Do these links still work?? Lol
To be honest my first ever win 7 download has been from that and I modified the file so I had two dvds, a 64 and a 32 bit . They both had all versions in there and have used that ever since. Have installed it hundreds of times and never had a problem. Activated it using some loader thing and its been working ever since. I have bought a legitimate copy as well but that's still sealed I have never had to install that.

worked for me yesterday i downloads 32bit windows 7 pro

been trying to get this converted back to iso
ive extracted the win7 files to c/expandedSetup (named a folder expandedsetup),put the command line in oscdimg.exe –bC:\expandedSetup\boot\etfsboot.com –u2 –h -m -lWIN_EN_DVD C:\expandedSetup\ C:\Win7.iso click enter then i get a window error box saying C:\oscdimg.exe is not a vallied win32 application

any ideas what im doing wrong

This is what i did to get all versions in one DVD:

1) I downloaded any version from above.
2) Used Daemon Tools to mount it (winiso would not recognise the UDF format).
3) Copied all the contents to a folder on the desktop.
4) Deleted the ei.cfg file ffrom the /source/ folder.
5) Download and place this file in the c:\windows\system32 folder Deposit Files
6) open CMD and type this in:
oscdimg.exe –bC:\expandedSetup\boot\etfsboot.com –u2 –h -m -lWIN_EN_DVD C:\expandedSetup\ C:\Win7.iso
Where expandedSetup = folder containing win7 files and is located at c:\ drive root.
The -llabelname (note: it’s a small L, not 1) specify volume label, which can be changed, so do the output ISO file. Also remember that if the path contains space, use quotation mark (“) to enclose the full path. Win7.iso is the name of the iso you are creating and will be stored on c:\ root.
7) Use nero to burn it.
8) install - you will be given option of all versions.
9) Used napalum (search google) to activate :p - if you have purchased your own serial, use that.

Not what oscdimg is supposed to do. I did the following,

1. Download any of the above versions
2. Open the ISO file with UltraISO
3. Delete ie.cfg from \source\ folder
4. Save ISO
5. Burn with your favourite ISO burning program

When you install, you'll prompted for which version you wish to install.
Then select option to activate later on the serial number screen
Either use your own key or daz loader or which ever hack you want to

Just a question as i would love windows 7 back as i had it on my old lappy what i sold.What do i do if i dont have a key and wanna use daz loader?
Do i install it then use daz loader and also would it pick up the drivers automatically for my pc as the windows advisor said it would but a lil worried incase it dont it just said that i would need update my realtek ac97 drivers once ive installed.

Many thanks in advance.

Just a question as i would love windows 7 back as i had it on my old lappy what i sold.What do i do if i dont have a key and wanna use daz loader?
Do i install it then use daz loader and also would it pick up the drivers automatically for my pc as the windows advisor said it would but a lil worried incase it dont it just said that i would need update my realtek ac97 drivers once ive installed.

Many thanks in advance.

You install windows as per normal except on the page where you enter the key, select option to activate later. Then install all the required drivers. Finally when you have all the driver, run the loader to activate. The loader has nothing to do with hardware drivers your PC may need.

What you will notice when you boot your PC that there is now a new boot menu (I think its grub). Anyway, this installs a 'fake' bios on the PC and then boots windows 7 as per normal. Then went windows activation starts it checks the OEM key installed by the loader against the BIOS (which is now the fake bios) and matches the OEM Key and the BIOS. This can be detected but it is difficult for MS to break this.

There is another option which is virtually impossible to break but high risk.

Basically you download the flash BIOS for your PC and flash your PC with it. You then run a utility against the flash BIOS file which edits the SLIC entry, this is the part of BIOS which has manufacture information and which version of OEM operating system is supported. You then flash your PC again with the modified BIOS. So this time you install windows as per normal and on the key page, just use the matching OEM key and it should activate. No loader required and very difficult for MS to stop. Problem is you are messing with the BIOS and there is a chance for you to kill your motherboard though some motherboards support two BIOS so can be recovered from.

Ok thanks alot so basically then install windows then once its installed run daz loader then its done?

Many thanks for that and tbh i shant go with the later method as i dont wanna bugger up my mobo.

Many thanks again

Back