Will it last

4com

hi everyone im new.
could someone tell me if i program my card with the DBMG20.hex will my card work forever or will it expire. if it will expire how do i reactivate it.

thanks in advance
4com

As you probably already know, the DBMG2 cards need manually updating every month. The DBMG2 hex has proven itself to be the most resiliant to ECMs so there's a good chance of it lasting until OnDig is killed.

Wolverine

thanks just 1 more thing
is there a way to make a card everlasting wich will not need updating?

I'll assume you're talking about an invulnerable auto update card....

The best way to make one of these is to extract your own MK01 and PPUA from your original card and putting them into a Secanix 45 card :) Works for me....

I still prefer DBMG2 though....

Wolverine

Ok but could u plese give me a walkthrough of how to do that.

Im just to lazy to update the codes LOL

1 problem! I dont have an origional card :-(
is there another way?

As you don't have an original card, this surely means that you are not subscribed to even the minimum OnD*g*t*l package?

Wolverine

ok so how do i subscribe?

will they send me a new card or will i have to use my old one?

ware has youre web site gone?

thanks

My website is temporarily here.

I'm not exactly sure how you will subscribe without having an original card. How did you get hold of your box?

Wolverine

Hmmmm, Mickie, Gazer, any ideas on what to say to OnD*g to get a subscription with no box?

The problem is, they'd have you on record if you were a previous customer, so that rules out a lot of excuses.

Wolverine

my mate has an origional card. he's on the min package but will it do coz i can get it any time.

Could you rephrase that last post please? :) I don't understand :eek:

Hehe

Wolverine

i can get an origional card from a frend.
would it do?

if it will i can get it right away.

Nope.

OnD*g*t*l will probably want to know where you got the box from and might ask you buy another one as it's in the deal :(

Wolverine

Right then 4com if you got your box from loot it would of been second hand yes/no ?
So if yes you will need to get your self a programmer try Here then if your m8 friend will let you use his card then we will be able to help you....
But we donot like helping members that will not pay the min package with Ondigital as it makes the life of this shorter if everyone got it free...... Gazer :)

[ 01 June 2001: Message edited by: gazer ]

I have an elvis (£30 of a frend :) )

yes my box is second hand.

If there is no way to get all chanels without subscribing then i could sell my box and get one from commit.

but wont they take it away after 1 year?

Right then you can get the june dbmg2 codes from the download forum which will work with your Elvis programmer and gold card....did the card work before or not if so did you try the remote codes first.....
And OD would not take there stb back after one year if you still paid them the basic package each month m8.....Gazer. :p

thanks gazzer

i havent tryed the june codes yet.

is there a way to make a card that will last forever without me haveing to manualy update it?

Only if you have an original card then you can extract the MK01 and PPUA files from it.
But still not 100% from ECMs,
You cant beat the dbmg2 cards at the moment m8. Just have a look at your postings m8 as we seem to be going over old ground here Gazer.

ok gaz thanks and tank you wolverine you have boath rely helped me.

p.s.
if you here about s!y D*g"t^l being cracked could you plese mail me at [email protected]?

Back