Which pressure washer do you own??

I don’t use anything when I use my pressure washer as it removes most things except black spot. I use sodium hypochlorite on that which gets rid of it.

Can someone reccomend something to clean these, just been relaying them - sandstone - they are supposed to be light coloured.

About 20 years of dirt, would like something that does NOT kill the lawn if poss, I have a B&Q jetwash btw :(

I will then point them.

Can someone reccomend something to clean these, just been relaying them - sandstone - they are supposed to be light coloured.

About 20 years of dirt, would like something that does NOT kill the lawn if poss, I have a B&Q jetwash btw :(

I will then point them.
Id start by seeing what the jetwash on its own would do.

I will then point them.
As mentioned, see how clean theycome up with the pressure washer.
Mine is 145 bar so it’s quite powerful and removes everything except the black spot.
The sodium hypochlorite kills all the black spot.
I just make sure I don’t get it on the lawn when I apply it.
It does look like your sandstone may black spot tbh.
If the black spot is bad I would use a one part sodium hypochlorite to three parts water mix.
It may need applying a couple of times.

Last edited:
Old guy I know from the building game said big 2ltre white vinegar & baking soda. Mix up brush in leave for an hour jet it off.

Never tried it myself but he reckons it does the job

Back