What is your opinion on masks or respirators?

I had to call into my work, although the factory is shut i drove to factory, opened the place up to get masks for ms. Proper N95 masks that get used to spray lead. Reason i had to that is were my ms works (retail) they have not been supplying the right PPI for workers, they issued them stupid nuisance masks and are useless!!
What these companies do not understand is there is a legal responsibility of care for employees.

Recently the government announced that any NHS worker that died with COVID-19 there will be a £60,000 payment to the family. When that was announced the government was asked if it was payment to protect them from further claims due to negligence. The government said “NO”.
So if worst case, if a person dies from COVID-19 you could take legal action on employer for negligence. My experience is people in retail are not protected with proper PPI. Especially masks.

I had to call into my work, although the factory is shut i drove to factory, opened the place up to get masks for ms. Proper N95 masks that get used to spray lead. Reason i had to that is were my ms works (retail) they have not been supplying the right PPI for workers, they issued them stupid nuisance masks and are useless!!
What these companies do not understand is there is a legal responsibility of care for employees.

Recently the government announced that any NHS worker that died with COVID-19 there will be a £60,000 payment to the family. When that was announced the government was asked if it was payment to protect them from further claims due to negligence. The government said “NO”.
So if worst case, if a person dies from COVID-19 you could take legal action on employer for negligence. My experience is people in retail are not protected with proper PPI. Especially masks.

And all those that died did their death cert say from covid 19 ??

Back