whats the best anti virus spyware package

deano

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i need antivirus package was going to download telepests pc guard but with the programs i have dont want them snooping on my pc anyone know of cheap solution have tried avg free but run out any help would be grate deano: spook :

For god sake dont d/load the telewest pc guard ive heard its a nightmare,people saying their pc have buggered up and all.......... go for the kaspersky one m8 top AV :)

I use AVG for virus which autoupdates an checks every boot
spybot for spyware
+Zone alarm for a firewall.
All available from download.com

My PC been running A1 for quite a while now! (untill tomorrow when i get the worst virus infection ever now i've said that!)

Welcome to the free registration of avast! Home Edition, the ultimate antivirus for home, non-commercial use. Both conditions should be met! For commercial environments, please use another product - avast! Professional Edition.

avast! 4 Home Edition works for 60 days after the installation in demo mode. You will obtain your FREE license key by E-mail after the registration. The license key is valid for 1 year. After one year you will need to just re-register

http://www.avast.com/i_kat_207.php

For god sake dont d/load the telewest pc guard ive heard its a nightmare,people saying their pc have buggered up and all.......... go for the kaspersky one m8 top AV :)
sorry for hijacking this thread
but i run pc gaurd win patrol and windows defender. do you think i should get rid and get kaspersky pc seems to run ok with these but i like to get better advice

sorry for hijacking this thread
but i run pc gaurd win patrol and windows defender. do you think i should get rid and get kaspersky pc seems to run ok with these but i like to get better advice

Kaspersky is the dogs baws, but everybody has their preferences? If your system is running ok with what you have and your happy, then stick with it? If you want to change, then I recommend Kaspersky Internet Security 6.

You can give this new av a try, its called panda and is quite cheap to buy. Not used it my self but heard some ok reviews about it. What do others think about that

You can give this new av a try, its called panda and is quite cheap to buy. Not used it my self but heard some ok reviews about it. What do others think about that

Panda isn't new, it's been on the market for quite a while. One of my mates swears by it and another hates it. I think once it's configured to your needs it's a very good AV?

i wouldnt have it if they paid me, what a waste of software probably ideal for someone with a dreamcast lol. jon

Back