What do you think of BBC's The Apprentice?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well what do you think of Alan Sugar's The Apprentice.

I watch it every week, I love all the task's lol, I honestly wonder what kind of people they have selecting these clowns lol.

Going on yesterdays episode, why the fellas choose to sell ceramics in a trendy market lol. I was in stitches when he bought that vase thing for £70... If my mrs bought that home and told me it cost £70 I am not sure if I would be pleased lol (probably would just smile while talking through my teeth lol).

The girls did really well though selling the hats and scarfs etc.

ALso Nicks expressions when they are doing something stupid is priceless, if they had a brain they would make a suggestion then look at Nick's face as a gauge!

But it always stimulates my mind thinking this would be a good idea, or maybe try something like that??

Does anyone else watch this program or am I on my own lol.

Mick

Last edited:
I love it, missed the very first series but have watched every series since then. It's comedy gold at times!

lmao I would rather sit through East Enders with her indoors

Can't stand Sugar

personally i don't like suck holes & thats what this prog is all about, im afraid if any employer spoke to me the way he does, he would be on his arse in a flash

Last edited:
Well what do you think of Alan Sugar's The Apprentice.

I watch it every week, I love all the task's lol, I honestly wonder what kind of people they have selecting these clowns lol.

Going on yesterdays episode, why the fellas choose to sell ceramics in a trendy market lol. I was in stitches when he bought that vase thing for £70... If my mrs bought that home and told me it cost £70 I am not sure if I would be pleased lol (probably would just smile while talking through my teeth lol).

The girls did really well though selling the hats and scarfs etc.

ALso Nicks expressions when they are doing something stupid is priceless, if they had a brain they would make a suggestion then look at Nick's face as a gauge!

But it always stimulates my mind thinking this would be a good idea, or maybe try something like that??

Does anyone else watch this program or am I on my own lol.

Mick

You're not on your own, however, on checking forum rules (and based on previous moderator advice) I am unable to comment further ;)

You're not on your own, however, on checking forum rules (and based on previous moderator advice) I am unable to comment further ;)

then why comment at all? ;)

i am in the minority and like it.

Love watching the over confident twits making an a**e of themselves.

SIR Alan loves his ego trips, bit of a prat.

quite funny when you see the big boardroom table with his big advisers flanking the big empty chair,
then the big door swings open and little Alan pops out lol.

think he is trying to compensate for his lack of physical stature.. ;)

then why comment at all? ;)

Because what I said summed it up without upsetting anyone ffs?

Oh well, go for it I suppose.

When the series started it did seem to be all about opportunities for people who would maybe get a 'fast-track' to something they deserved simply by proving themselves in a harsh environment. Margaret's 'looks' and Nick's rat-like stare made amusing viewing.

The key element was how the contestants attacked the tasks, they succeeded (or failed) on ability (or whatever).

Latterly, we seem to have a succession of strange people who think the world owes them a living just because they come up with ridiculous ideas and consider themselves entrepreneurs simply because they managed to figure out you can start a limited company for a hundred quid.

They're tossers. Sorry, I should have said IMHO.

Okay, you can slap me now ...

Last edited:
I enjoy it, but it can be painful viewing sometimes.

Really, it has sweet fa to do with Alan Sugar investing in business with somebody. It's purely an entertainment program where we can watch inadequate tw*ts make a complete arse of themselves.

I'm sure they could easily pick a bunch of reasonably well adjusted business savvy young entrepreneurs for the contest, but then it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

This thread reminds me of marmite lol

Because what I said summed it up without upsetting anyone ffs?

Oh well, go for it I suppose.

When the series started it did seem to be all about opportunities for people who would maybe get a 'fast-track' to something they deserved simply by proving themselves in a harsh environment. Margaret's 'looks' and Nick's rat-like stare made amusing viewing.

The key element was how the contestants attacked the tasks, they succeeded (or failed) on ability (or whatever).

Latterly, we seem to have a succession of strange people who think the world owes them a living just because they come up with ridiculous ideas and consider themselves entrepreneurs simply because they managed to figure out you can start a limited company for a hundred quid.

They're tossers. Sorry, I should have said IMHO.

Okay, you can slap me now ...

Now that's much better :)

I used to hate this TV show however I tried watching it again last season and got hooked on it.

It never fails to entertain, and I've got a bit more interest in this season seeing as someone I work with has worked with that piece of work Luisa so I've heard a few stories about her which haven't been in the press yet, lol

Marmite is the Devil's poo. :'(

Even the smell of the stuff makes me heave. :puke:

This programme reflects the workpace as it is, smile to your face stab you in the back......... I enjoy it

Back