What cards still work?

Hi
I have tried an opos card and it doesn't work for in in 3.7 area.

I have used opos files dated 02/12/2008, so not sure what I am doing wrong, any help would be appreciated. I am also having ago at trying to fix the Atmega cards so will update you when I have got my head round the code.

you entered a cam id mate? on atmega i mean.

opos cards are confirmed workign in 3.7 - and as they have a hardware interupt to detect the start of comms from a box (funs/atmegas dont and rely on code which in the public releases isnt quite good enough - which is why they dont work) so there was never any reason to suppose they wouldnt be working

opos cards must be erased - then upgraded to 1.04 if not already runnign it - then setup with the loader files and then finally have a rom 10 image for the correct area (with box details) loaded with nagraedit

once this little lot is done they work fine

unless youve got a spare 2 chip sim its not worth the hassle on a 4001 m8, {otherwise you will have to disable the 2 atmels on the sim in your box}

now if ntl is anything like excw then the noupdate mod wont work on any box with 4 atmels:ie 1000 model etc if its running on the newer software...tw is ok
4001 similer box to a 1000

pointless doing a 4000, i heard funs work with this

2100,solder bridge pins 7 and 8 on the netid chip with a piece of wire.... now i havn't tried this myself but i dont see why it shouldn't work mainley because of certain data thats stored in this chip .

i can confirm a 4000 does not work with a fun or atmega i have been on 3.7 for months now and had a few 4000s-do the no update mod its easy-remember once they udate you to 3.7 they normally close the door to downgrade..
If a mod can let me upload i will upload a pic of the 4000 and a 10001b which is the sae mod as a 4001:banana:

thats a nice 2100 mod if works apparantly it was not meant to be released fantastic find if itworks well done benny you will have helped a lot out there can some1 confirm wether it works i cannot has mine are already 3.7

OK. I suppose the next question then is if the OPOS cards work, can I still buy them and can I program them with a MiniSDK ???

It might be easier to just take the hit and then work around it with a new card if my Atmega's are going to die

hi i,m in pure area(dewsbury) and my fun still working. however box not on 3.7 yet.:Clap:

unless youve got a spare 2 chip sim its not worth the hassle on a 4001 m8, {otherwise you will have to disable the 2 atmels on the sim in your box}

now if ntl is anything like excw then the noupdate mod wont work on any box with 4 atmels:ie 1000 model etc if its running on the newer software...tw is ok
4001 similer box to a 1000

pointless doing a 4000, i heard funs work with this

2100,solder bridge pins 7 and 8 on the netid chip with a piece of wire.... now i havn't tried this myself but i dont see why it shouldn't work mainley because of certain data thats stored in this chip .

Cheers benny,

I will try a looksee in box over weekend.

Thanks for the replies, I have erased my opos card, it is running 1.04 I have used loader files ,CryptKey_11_08.hex, OposEEp_11_08.eep, OposFlash_11_08.hex and programmed the card, these are date stamped 02/12/08. I have then used nagra to open the rom10 image dated 20/11/05 for my area and added my ird and box details and saved the file and then used winexplorer.

My box reads the cards ok but is only giving me the free basic channels, it tells me that I have not subscribed to other channels.

cheers

This is fixed now, tried different set of files suppplied and also updated the expire date when generating new .bn10 file in Nagra.

Thanks for all the help, will now look at the code for the fun/Atmega cards see if I can have a go at fixing that.

M8 what is the date on your opos files. I have same problem to what you had.

Back