Weird iptv issue?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
OK guys ,got a weird iptv issue. I've got a 2nd gen firecube. I've got an iptv subscription that was working fine, what happens is that after a few days the playlist just suddenly goes blank and I get no channels. I can then update the the playlist and i can see that it downloads all the tv vods, series etc but I get no categories showing. I've tried the iptv sub on different iptv player apps. I've tried xciptv, iptv smarter Pro, tivimate and implayer and it happens on all of them. I've tried the iptv players on my android phone and the iptv service works fine..on the firecube if I delete any of the iptv player and reinstall and add my iptv sub it will work fine until it happens again. Now it's either the firecube or amazon are doing something ???. I've tried the firecube at my brothers house and the same thing happens. I've tried with vpn on and off but the same..any ideas or anyone having similar issues. Getting fed up of reinstalling app , adding iptv sub until next time.😩

It must be a faulty cube is my guess
try resetting the cube

I'll try that.reset to factory settings and reinstall apps..if it happens again will return it to amazon for a replacement..

It's not the cube. It's the app. I get it quite a bit using smarters, had a few people with the issue using duplex too. Just delete and reinstall the app, and boom.

Wotking fine on my s20 plus with implayer and xciptv installed..
Just on the cube it's happening..think ill reset the cube, have reinstall all apps and downloaded again.. can I back up all the apps?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220308-175244_XCIPTV.jpg
    Screenshot_20220308-175244_XCIPTV.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220308-175306_XCIPTV.jpg
    Screenshot_20220308-175306_XCIPTV.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 8
Wotking fine on my s20 plus with implayer and xciptv installed..
Just on the cube it's happening..think ill reset the cube, have reinstall all apps and downloaded again.. can I back up all the apps?
Oh I didn't realise it was only on one device. It's the device then surely. Hard reset the thing?

Back