We love our wives, don't we?

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing "wife" jokes, they make me giggle even though perhaps they shouldn't.

Feel free to add more :)

The wife asked me the other day if I'd ever slept with a munter. Said it with a straight face too....

I asked my Mrs. "What's your favourite Rod Stewart song?" "I don't want to talk about it" she said, so I changed the subject.

Our marriage is very psychological - she's psycho and I'm logical.

I was eventually served my dinner by the wife. She said 'sorry for the wait'. I said 'never mind I'm sure you'll lose it soon.'

I met my wife on holiday. I said "what on earth are you doing here?"

When I first got married her father promised me 50 acres and a cow. I never did get those 50 acres....

My wife reckons I drink too much whisky, which came as a bit of a shock - I didn't even realise I had a wife!

Wife asked me 'What's on the telly?' Apparently 'Dust' was not an appropriate answer.

Me: "I think I'm going to divorce my wife, she hasn't spoken to me in six months". Mate: "You might want to think about that, wives like that are hard to come by".

The wife said she was feeling light-headed from a low iron level. To help her, I raised the ironing board to a more suitable height.

Back in the seventies I had a goblin teasmade in the bedroom. Now she just snores and farts.

My wife has lost her voice! Oh, wait........ she was just yawning.

Back