Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VU+ Duo Vu+ Duo clone version 3.2 Need Firmware

Ziggylad

Inactive User
Hi Guys n Girlz

Im looking for a firmware for a clone vu+ duo v3.2, Cant seem to find anything, and when i do it does not work.

thanks

Ziggy

So you have a Ferrari Clone then ?

I guess so as these seem to be the only images that work, but they are very unstable, lock's on starting when adding bouquets, Everything i seem to add, then restart the box crashes it..

Ziggy

if you down load vhannibals from the feeds that has the bouquets in ,last list was around 7 th of this month

have you tried the images from ferrari site for your duo

No..meaning upload to downloads here...

Thanks @AJT, I have given @mousey66 instructions on how to use our downloads section (uploading), we ask members to upload here because we back them up daily and they do not get deleted - sometimes rapidshare and other places get removed or sites close, you do not need to worry about that here we keep them all!

Regards
Mick

Last edited:
Dont think ive tried that one, Is it in the download section, Is it the one you use on your vu duo clone ?? Thanks

Hi Guys, I have just done a fresh Install, with the openPLi ferrari image, But I cannot seem to get the Cams working ? have tried to install from the plugin menu, and also manual FTP but still no joy, how do I find out if the Cam is working ? Thanks

Hi Guys, I have just done a fresh Install, with the openPLi ferrari image, But I cannot seem to get the Cams working ? have tried to install from the plugin menu, and also manual FTP but still no joy, how do I find out if the Cam is working ? Thanks

Have you started them from the menu option? What cam are you trying to use ?

Back