VU + Duo² Purschase information

It looks like the twin dvb-c/t/t2 tuners have been released in Europe now.

So that's 2 cable feeds in one tuner, or is it one cable feed and one arial feed in one tuner

Last edited:
So that's 2 cable feeds in one tuner, or is it one cable feed and one arial feed in one tuner

2 X DVB-C/T/T2 tuners built into a single Plug and play module, which means you can configure each one to what ever you want say tuner C: Cable and tuner D: Freeview HD etc...

2 X DVB-C/T/T2 tuners built into a single Plug and play module, which means you can configure each one to what ever you want say tuner C: Cable and tuner D: Freeview HD etc...
Right so you fit 2 of they tuners and then you have quad cable, ie record four cable channels at one time is that correct

Alrite I see, I saw them on hm sat but they look like a cable at top and terrestrial below like the ones already released, have you got a link so I can check them out

Looks like they are using the Stock image of the Single tuner but they do advertise the Dual tuner €89 not cheap

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I was just a bit confused (not that thats uncommon with me lol) I tryed to order one but when trying to order it won't state uk, am a missing something

Also how's the mutant 2400 compare to the duo2 and xtrend et10000

Looks like they are using the Stock image of the Single tuner but they do advertise the Dual tuner €89 not cheap

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Found it
01395ff6a2d23309298833372fa40cb3.jpg

Back