Twenty20 world cup cricket

What a great semi, the Aussies played really well but it looks like Yuvrajs 70 from 30 just put this out of reach for the Aussies.

India have never lost to Pakistan in a World Cup game. As long as they can contain the superb Tanvir they should win. A good batting team vs a good bowling team should make for a great final.

Tanvir for me is the bowler of the tournament. What a debut! His goofy foot fast seamers is a first in world cricket IIRC. I'm an Indian and I love the way this guy bowls especially to left handers. I hope he goes on to be one of Pakistans greatest quickies. I just hope that they dont try and adjust his action too much. I love uncoached raw talent and only in India and Pakistan can you get this.

I really cannot explain to the neutrals the importance of this game. This will give bragging rights for years to come :) between two countries who have a very bloody history and now can only war in sport.

As long as the Aussies don't win I'm happy. I generally prefer India, but Pakistan have played some great stuff in this tournament. I'm sure it'll be all action whoever wins.

I really cannot explain to the neutrals the importance of this game. This will give bragging rights for years to come :) between two countries who have a very bloody history and now can only war in sport.

Trust me m8, we are not daft, its like a Rangers celtic game only on a bigger scale.

Got to admit, as a bowler myself, tanvir has a different style. Just noticed that the kiwis sussed him. Basically watch the ball not the action, but this will be a good final, already a sell out!

This won't be the end but will be one exciting game worth watching. Pakistan and India are to meet again later this year to play 3 test matches and 5 One Day Internationals.

Yes, finally the Aussies got knocked out in a major tournament. Got to say India are looking very strong!!!!!

India V Pakistan

looks like it a war again between india and pakistan on the pitch. MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN
AND THAT IS PAKISTAN

Heart says pakistan should win although histry and indian batting performance are against Pakistan. But its only a 20 over match as Naser husain said in a 50ov match if u are good for 90% of the game you will win but in 20ov just one good over can change the game and we saw that in the ind/eng game if you just take that 1 ov out, eng had won.

hope india dnt disappoint in the big final game like they hav dun recently

damn yuvraj and dhoni did nothin at all really, india's 2 biggest hitters couldnt produce

Back