Tomtom one v 3 need help pleeeese.

elkopite

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello folks
my mate has gave me his Tom tom one v3, he purchased it off eBay (proof of purchase can be provided) and was fully working with EU maps, he passed it to a workmate as he needed Network Rail POI installed, but he accidentally deleted the maps, not really a problem as he needs the latest UK and Ireland maps installing and post codes and safety cameras,..

i have read all of the sticky's and checked with the chart what maps are needed, iv'e updated the device via Tom-tom home but i'm desperate for a simple tutorial, explaining what to download and maybe a link pointing me in the right direction of files needed...i have downloaded the latest Fast Activate and the latest UK Postal codes and part one of a listed map but struggled with other parts due to the file holding site..
thanks in advance.
i have installed the uk maps and latest uk postal codes updated the navcore via tomtom home and updated the meta...and used fast activate and easy activate, both programmes saying it was succesful but when you turn on the tomtom it says no maps..

"THANKS JTH". totally lost as DavidH used to do mine in the past....

Back