tm800hd moans / randoms

Re: tm800hd moans

I keep getting the box hanging at 86% on the last two images?

the first jtag image works strange

I got my reviever back today,it has a fun now and thats all thats positive,Mine unjtagged worked better on HD channels at 1 west,Now most of them glicthing,what the fcuk i paid so much p&p for?Subtitles & teletext does not work properly so i am back to Square1.If any of those other teams dont make a sense with this box,then it will be death project

shiit i am so angry

wifi not workint at all on most peoplese boxes - hdd not reconized on each reboot

wifi not workint at all on most peoplese boxes - hdd not reconized on each reboot

have you tried with any Ndongle?I will try as soon as possible too see if it works

belmando

have you contacted TM to tell them about your problem
after jtag my box has been working very good
I use n router wifi dw 500gb blue hard disk record and play back ok occasionally I get little glitch in few hi bit rate hd channels .

I have seen people complaining about the wifi but was under the impression it was only people with g routers that are getting the problem.
I also thought it was only certain types of internal hd drives that were affected.

When you say most do you mean yours or are you sure it's most ?
Why not post a 2 threads with a poll saying
does your hd work after a reboot yes/no
does your wireless card work yes/no

I for one would pay more attention if you could backup your claims that wifi isn't working on most boxes and hdd is not recognised on each reboot.

I don't have wifi myself my house is all hardwired (wifi isn't secure)
My hdd is external wd 1tb and is never missed after a reboot.

My main moan with the box is still a severely limited access to the source code but I have given up on that now so it's not a problem for me anymore.

well myself and around 8 mates cant get wifi working - i use a bthomehub2 like them and i thought that was a n router (but could be wrong ) again with the hdd it's not as bad as the wifi but now and again is still not good enough. Rat as well as digidude have also stated they have never got wifi working from jtagged boxes and hdd not reconised on each reboot also -

im not moaning but at the minute my box is usless to me as wifi is the only way i can use it and i paid £250 for the box £60 for tm wifi card and £60 for 500gb hardrive so i think im entitled to say a bit when it cost me £370 and doesnt work for me and a £70 openbox works a treat with wifi ???? i think we need it sorted !!!!!!!

Not saying you can't moan just saying get some figures to base the moans on.

This thread is to vent your anger, better in 1 place so we can attempt to give some common denominators to tm so they can get things sorted.

belmando

have you contacted TM to tell them about your problem
after jtag my box has been working very good
I use n router wifi dw 500gb blue hard disk record and play back ok occasionally I get little glitch in few hi bit rate hd channels .

How can you tell that Your box working very good when at the same time you state that Hd channels are glitching?On same system,Opticum x403 hd,dm 800 clone,Hyro9500 HD and miracle box work great,si it seems that UR stack their head in sand again.

Started to get blank green screens. Started also to freeze a few times and no buttons on remote would work, had to reboot from switch. Especilly notice freezing at the end of adverts on living hd. Anyone else got the problem??

what date image ?

try DW 25th December
mine is running fine with that (at the moment)
:)

Started to get blank green screens. Started also to freeze a few times and no buttons on remote would work, had to reboot from switch. Especilly notice freezing at the end of adverts on living hd. Anyone else got the problem??

a blank green (sometimes pink, but mostly green) screen is the HDMI software on the TV crashing, my tv in the living room does is quite often with my DM800, or if i switch from 360 to PS3, and especially as the game starts on PS3

i change from one AV input and back to HDMI to sort it ;)

a green screen of death from the receiver would be filled with information, the fact the remote etc dont work suggests youre just not seeing the output from the receiver, and something must be up with the HD channels switching protocol to crash the TV

ill put my DM800 onto living HD (once i tune it in) and see if i can recreate this problem in my living room, on a telly that i know suffers from this fault ;)

Ok Thanks mate. I will give the other image a go when I can get them to bed. That may explain the green screen but what about the freezing at the end of commercial break. It doesn't turn green but just freezes and I cant use the remote either.

Ok Thanks mate. I will give the other image a go when I can get them to bed. That may explain the green screen but what about the freezing at the end of commercial break. It doesn't turn green but just freezes and I cant use the remote either.

this sounds like the same crash m8, i also get a screen where half has frozen, and then the full picture is compressed into the other half of the screen, and carries on

Flashed DW 25/12 image lastnite and it has been ok since. Fingers crossed.

Running 02-02-11 and the box is just pissing me off, constantly get loading bar when try flick through channels or try to load epg, menu etc!

Go to menu , setup , customise, setup mode --expert

Last two options allow you to turn off info bar on channel change and skipping fw /bw

Last edited:
Back