Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tm600 ur 19-04-11

For me this img doesn't work reading a white card on a technomate 600 reciever using cccam2104+newcs167 when entering your box key.

Were' as on the img before 18-02-2011 the white card works just fine, well reading the card anyway.

For me this img doesn't work reading a white card on a technomate 600 reciever using cccam2104+newcs167 when entering your box key.

Were' as on the img before 18-02-2011 the white card works just fine, well reading the card anyway.

Boxkey is not required in later versions of Oscam, try without.

Timeshift mate, did you do a factory reset ? when you updated to this image, as i didn't and maybe that's why it didn't work for me....

Timeshift mate, did you do a factory reset ? when you updated to this image, as i didn't and maybe that's why it didn't work for me....

Nope no factory reset, it just worked straight away after booting in to the new image.

for some reason, i had to flash the new image and then do a factory reset, then install the cams.

the image installed single versions of cccam and mgcamd but newcs+cccam was still there, all i had to do was select it in cam manager and it worked.

Back