Tm5402HD & youtube

I did actually get youtube working on the 5402 but the quality of most videos is dreadful, anyone else find this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but when saving a channel list, the normal db is the 'currently in use' list stored in stb memory. The default db when selected will save save the list in stb 'currently in use' and also backup the list within stb to enable restoring default channels from the stb menus. I hope that makes sense. lol.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but when saving a channel list, the normal db is the 'currently in use' list stored in stb memory. The default db when selected will save save the list in stb 'currently in use' and also backup the list within stb to enable restoring default channels from the stb menus. I hope that makes sense. lol.

Yes, that's exactly what it does. I tried this: Saved channel list (from USB stick) to both Normal & Default db's. Then I deleted all channels, and got the No Channels message. I then used the Restore Default Channels option in the Factory Reset list & the channels were restored :) Handy for customers who like to fiddle!

Back