TM 5402 (M4) Channels in green off.

owen

DW Member ++
Reaction score
I have just purchased the TM5402M4, loaded the latest TM software, plus patch.
Started to scan in satellites / channels all went as planned, connected to the internet, noticed that a lot of channels went (green), durning the day sorted the channels to some sort of order, while watching these green channels, at about 7pm, the channels went black.
What should be the action to be taken, to get these channels back. Have uploaded the channel list to usb, seeing as i have just purchased the receiver i do not wish to brick it.
Any help would be welcome.

Den

Started to scan in satellites / channels all went as planned, connected to the internet, noticed that a lot of channels went (green), durning the day sorted the channels to some sort of order, while watching these green channels, at about 7pm, the channels went black.
What should be the action to be taken, to get these channels back. Have uploaded the channel list to usb, seeing as i have just purchased the receiver i do not wish to brick it.

Den
Are they still off?
Try factory reset wont hurt, i currently have jan 21 patch running and all is ok on there, I did have jan 28 running fine but that was other day.

Den
Maybe repost this as thread of its own?

By any chance are they stopping those services like cbbc as their service stops at 7 and is renamed to a different name after on sat.

Or is this on a iptv service.

manic01
Thanks for the info.
Can confirm that i have connection to the internet, did notice that some were within the menu's was a date, which is no longer there.
Will try with patch dated 21 Jan 22,
Thanks for all replys

Den

Back