The official model number of Technomate's Linux HD: TM-800 HD & optional WiFi!

http://www.al**tvuplus.com/

Id love too see you go down to there Kliburn store and buy one, go on I know you want a Als*t vu duo box ;)

id rather pay an extra 50 quid and get it from somewhere that actually offers support when people have problems, instead of banning them, than buy from there lol

if the TM800 aint on the shelves by the 2nd week of may, then i doubt one will end up under my tv as an everyday use box like my DM800 is now, as a VU+ duo (not from alshat) will already be in its place

how come weve not seen more of these boxes? enigma 2 dual tuner...... how much are these boxes???

when i was first told the TM800HD would be released to the public on june 26th 09, there was also mention of a twin tuner version following shortly after ;)

if you read the original posts, i mention 3 versions being released ;)

but i also have to play the waiting game, just like everyone else, but now just keep an eye for an email instead of asking every 2 days where the boxes are

Anyone know if any places are taking pre-order on the TM 800?

I've lost all faith in clone DM800's and I can't afford a real one, so the TM-800HD will be an excellent choice.

Hmmm £200 should be the price if they want to take trade from both DMM and China Clone makers

As i'm a skin flint i'll still buy a clone and save £30 or use the 30 to buy a drive for it

they look just like the dm500 but with hdmi socket on, i wonder if they are true hd, and not upscaled hd that will be interesting,and i hope they are alot better thanthe tm600, because theimages arnt stable on te tm600, so hopefully it will get more support than the tm600, which has dried up for a while

I think i see spec @ 1080P 1080i 720P 720i etc so they are full HD . I might buy depends on where and how much . Should do buy ins like MPC Club few quid off .

Quite some money at £230, but I suppose it beats DM clones lol

It's easy to beat Dm800 HD clones at the minute the tuner and overheating issues are getting ridiculous...but if they manage to fix the tuner and sort the cooling. Dm800 HD would still be the better choice, and still at least 50 quid cheaper.

Hmmm £200 should be the price if they want to take trade from both DMM and China Clone makers

As i'm a skin flint i'll still buy a clone and save £30 or use the 30 to buy a drive for it

I'm skint like you, and I went the Clone Dm800 route, I'm getting a refund on Sunday for it!

The box I have is a terrible example of a clone, everything that could go wrong HAS went wrong, all it needs to do now is burst into flames, lol.

I'll add another £50 to the price of a clone Dreambox and buy myself a genuine Technomate 800.

I would say wait until the TM800HD comes out, let some people guinea pig it for a while and see if it's the real deal...not a good idea to rush in 1st and find out it's not upto spec..
Im glad I didnt buy a Dm 800 clone now...I hear the Dm 8000 clone might be available soon..if they get one right that will the one to go for.

Digidude will be the tester, no probs.

he is probably dusting off the dremmell and the crazy moding kit and getting loads off ale in as we speak .
as digi will probably end up with the only tm800hd using the usb port to run a beer cooller box whilst on your summer hols so you can watch the world cup on the beach.:proud:

So is this the box then??

Technomate_TM800HD.JPG

Back