Attachments

• 28.2e.rar
    25.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
hi this is my ch list i made me self with favorite list
just say thanks

please click on the star in the bottem left hand corner to say thanks

:rulez:

Good for you mate, it's always good to see members helping others.
Keep up the good work.

I am using technomate 500 super and i am subscribe to sky Uk. i have non-motorize dish. whenever i am going to scan my box for channels it give me some certain channels list but i want to add further more to the list. Can anybody tell me how am i going to do this thing.
Regards
bash

I thought i would try and get this list from a blademedia 7000s and test it on my Technomate 5402HD, works a treat and even has the 7day epg download channel in each favourite, thought i would share.

It worked fine for me, hope it comes in handy for some people

:D
Please let me know how 7 epg works? on Technomate. can only seem to get couple of hours of EPG.

Please let me know how 7 epg works? on Technomate. can only seem to get couple of hours of EPG.

What our colleague thijss26 is probably saying mate is that you have to wait between 3 and 5 mins for full EPG to actually appear!
Even then I dont personally feel its very successful anyway as it seems to vary so much in effectiveness from channel to channel!!:Laugh:

What our colleague thijss26 is probably saying mate is that you have to wait between 3 and 5 mins for full EPG to actually appear!
Even then I dont personally feel its very successful anyway as it seems to vary so much in effectiveness from channel to channel!!:Laugh:

can someone tell me what i am doing wrong
i have download a favourate channel list to a usb stick and put stick in back of box pressed usb button, clicked data transfer but the is no files in file list.when i click on file manager i can see the file i want to put on box but dont know why its not in file list of data transfer

did you unzip/unrar the file?
It should show up as an cndf.file if you did

I thought i would try and get this list from a blademedia 7000s and test it on my Technomate 5402HD, works a treat and even has the 7day epg download channel in each favourite, thought i would share.

It worked fine for me, hope it comes in handy for some people

:D

if is from Blademedia
not call this Thread

Technomate 5402HD 28.2 Channel List

But haw to still Bladmeida channel List to add to technomate5402hd .
is there JOB.

if is from Blademedia
not call this Thread

Technomate 5402HD 28.2 Channel List

But haw to still Bladmeida channel List to add to technomate5402hd .
is there JOB.

So if somebody finds a channel list that also works on another box they should just say nothing and not share?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Back