Super Nintendo Emulator + 804 Games (Roms) for Nintendo Wii (WiiFree)

A little hint on the nzb or the search terms used ;)

hi all downloaded this last week but cant get it to work any1 have this prob?

i downloaded and burned with no probs weird, i ran the roms from the dvd too i had a quick go at zool but thats the only one i tried

What did you use to run the roms from the DVD mate ? I get an error from the DVD. Had to extract them and put them on my SD card

Hi all could do with a little help. i downloaded this and simply burnt to disc as it states and it starts to load on the wii but then goes straight back to menu. How can i make this work. Do i have to put the snes emulator on sd card in the apps folder? and what about the config files thats also on the disc?

i must have been really lucky as i just ran the disc boot the emu then loaded the rom no probs at all if you read this thread mate a couple of post up leeagt as posted what he did

I cant get this to work either, How did you manage to " boot the emu " mate cuz when i try it through the back up channel it goes straight to the menu again and home brew does nothing but sit on a blank page. Cheers P.N

I had to put the snes emulator on as a channel and rip the roms files off the iso and put them on my sd card

Back